• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

frye

It's been a busy week man. I've barely read anything.

Fuck thaat dude comics over life

(I feel you though, I've got a pile of comics [like trades and shit so we're talking comics 1.5 feet high] next to me that I've been meaning to get started on foreverr)

I fucking love Heavy Liquid, especially the ending. That's the book that got me into Paul Pope.

I think that might've been my first, or at least one of my first, as well. I definitely prefer 100% these days but HL is real good too!!

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
I still need to read 100%. The premise sounds great.

To be honest, I wasn't a fan of Heavy Liquid though... It's been too long since I've read it for me to say exactly what it was I didn't like, but I just remember not being a fan at all.

ElNarez

Banned
oh great I can't wait for Black Widow to start hot, then get in a shitty crossover, then get duller and duller BECAUSE THAT'S HOW WAID DOES

reading morrison's all new xmen

some of this art is questionable at best and terrible on average.
I like quitely and even his work here is sketchy

just read 141
where they find emmas killer
and the art is so weird

Phil Jimenez is straight booty

rlyt1fk.jpg
what the fk

just read 141
and the art is so weird

rlyt1fk.jpg
what the fk

Dude join the party. Like the writing but not the art.

At one point in my life I'm going to draw some of those Kordey all new x men issues.

Also it's kind of funny how Jimenez has evolved. He used to have sooo many lines in his work that straight up didn't add anything. I didn't dig his work before but he's been good on Angela.

just read 141
and the art is so weird

rlyt1fk.jpg
what the fk

Yeah, it's a nice series but the art can be, uh, let's say a bit rough at times.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Leia was okay, worst of the new books but I wouldn't tell anyone not to read it.

Leia is a Waid joint? wtf :/

There will always be his Daredevil run so I dont care

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Man, I'm jamming through Ex Machina today. Read through two TPBs already and I feel like I've got another one in me.
Only three more to go and I'll have finished the series. Good stuff.

Top Bottom