• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

PsychBat!

Banned
sgEG63b.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I completely forgot they made another Sin City movie... Im going to go ahead and guess its not very good? I loved the first :/

Hagi

I completely forgot they made another Sin City movie... Im going to go ahead and guess its not very good? I loved the first :/

It's very much in the same ballpark as 300 x 2 = 600. Eva Green is great in both but I wouldn't recommend either, even to fans of the previous movies.

Ohmigosh, Damage Control is coming to ABC. :O

this is a thing? omg marvel tv stay winning

VanWinkle

Wait, am I imagining things or isn't NBC doing a workplace comedy in the same vein for the DC universe?

That would be crazy if they were both doing pretty much the same show.

Yeah I was pretty disappointed in it myself.

Don't forget his fantastic Flash run. #Wally4life

And Kingdom Come.

It was so fucking shitty I never even bothered to see it.

Seriously, though, I heard terrible things. Pity, because Eva Green is awesome.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Can October please just go ahead and fuck off so I can have my Jessica Jones and Fallout 4? :(

zeeaykay

Which Brubaker is better: Sleeper or Incognito? Also thoughts on Fatale? Now that it's second deluxe is coming to complete the story I might start that first.

Hagi

Thor movies were good though. Better than iron man imo. On par with guardians.

I think they are firmly in the bottom of the pack. I'd watch Iron Man 2 before either and everybody seems to hate that.

Hemsworth is great as Thor though. All the Asgard stuff is pretty good if a little half baked.

Hagi

Which Brubaker is better: Sleeper or Incognito? Also thoughts on Fatale? Now that it's second deluxe is coming to complete the story I might start that first.

Fatale is fantastic I loved reading every issue. The back ups were a highlight as well but I'm not sure if they are in the OHC because Brubaker likes to have stuff for people who buy the issues. The Fade Out is worth reading as well and has some of the best back up content out of any comic I've ever read, such an interesting insight to that period in time.

Zombine

Banned
The Fade Out is worth reading as well and has some of the best back up content out of any comic I've ever read, such an interesting insight to that period in time.

This is one of the most important stories in fiction. The back up content and interviews are things that anyone interested in the industry should check out.

So recently I played through the rest of the Batman Arkham Knight DLC. Red Hood was a lot of fun, too bad a 10-minute level with a set difficulty and no collectables doesn't merit much replay value. Why couldn't the Harley and Red Hood DLC be as full as the Batgirl DLC?

Also played the challenge maps. What a snooze fest. I want REAL challenge maps. Quit giving me all these playable characters and not letting me use them properly!
First more than the second, I felt.
Eeeeh depends. The second was far more action/fantasy (which is what I expect out of a Thor film), which was good, but it was a bit too nonsensical at points and Malekith hands down is the worst MCU antagonist.

The first one felt much more comprehensive, but it lacked good pacing. It's really good until right after Thor's raid on the SHIELD base to get Mjolnir back, and it doesn't really pick back up until the Destroyer armor attacks.

I like the first, but it's been awhile since I've watched the second. Honestly my least favorite MCU film was The First Avenger. I felt so bored. I should give it a re-watch.
I grounded my kid for liking Iron Man.

Nonsense. He was SHIELD's best director. Nothing went wrong there.

Ever.

Hagi

This is one of the most important stories in fiction. The back up content and interviews are things that anyone interested in the industry should check out.

Absolutely agree even if the main portion of the book faltered I'd still pick it up for the back up

Top Bottom