• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

Thor 3 needs more Jane possibly Jane Thor.

Thor 3 needs to be a good movie. And besides, from what I understand Natalie Portman isn't a fan of playing Jane Foster. That's what I've just heard, though. Thor, in my opinion, has not received a definitive Thor movie yet. Like, one that really captures the character for me. Then again, I've never been a Thor expert.

I can't say that I was too thrilled by the debut issue of Tokyo Ghost. Murphy's artwork was action-packed and filled with details, and the premise has some small potential, but it also felt extremely derivative of other dystopian future-punk works (Ranxerox, anyone?) and the "gamer speak meets drunken sailor with Tourette's" profanity laden prose was a definite turn-off for me. I committed to picking this up so I'll be getting at least the second and third issue, so maybe things will improve, but as it stands it's my least favorite of Remender's Image titles and the first one I could easily drop.

Messi

Where does The Incredible Hulk fall in the MCU? Is it canon or what?

I believe it is canon

The Thor franchise just needs to remove every non-Asgardian character.

It is literally that simple.

tumblr_mw9b3u2u1r1s9z23eo2_500.gif

What a Thor movie needs to do is stop trying to be a Superhero movie and go full Heroic Fantasy.

Sadly, it's Mahvel, so it's gonna be just like the first 2.

What a Thor movie needs to do is stop trying to be a Superhero movie and go full Heroic Fantasy.

Sadly, it's Mahvel, so it's gonna be just like the first 2.

Now now, Captan Merca went from being an ok origin story about a boring goody two shoes to a legit solid action movie about a guy learning never to trust The Man. Never say never.

Right then

Hellboy: Makoma & The Crooked Man

Gods, Richard Corben is so freaking perfect for these tales. Absolutely ideal for the folkloric angle Mignola was pursuing.

Plus:

HellboyMakoma01.jpg

VanWinkle

3359882-batman+li'l+gotham.jpg

Get on one of the greatest stories of all time. It's Kipp approved.

I think I might actually have that! I'm becoming a huge fan of Nguyen's style.

Edit: Wait, no, I don't. I was going to get it last week through IST trades but ended up taking some trades off in exchange for the Planetary Omnibus. I'll make sure I get that next. It's on my IST wishlist now.

Out of curiosity, are you talking about that issue specifically, or the series in general? If it's just that issue I'll just buy it digitally right now.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Where does The Incredible Hulk fall in the MCU? Is it canon or what?

It's canon. Marvel included it in their Phase 1 collector's set.

Ruffalo's Banner references both the final battle and a deleted scene from that movie in Avengers 1.

They recontexualize the final scene with Tony Stark via a one-shot with Phil Coulson.

William Hurt is returning as General Ross in Civil War.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Out of curiosity, are you talking about that issue specifically, or the series in general? If it's just that issue I'll just buy it digitally right now.

The whole series is INCREDIBLE.
One of my favorite things ever. Just pure joy in comics form.

Hagi

I bougth these funny Lil Gotham gashapon when I was in Tokyo, totally surprised me that they exist

never read the book though is it like the baby avengers stuff?

I bougth these funny Lil Gotham gashapon when I was in Tokyo, totally surprised me that they exist

never read the book though is it like the baby avengers stuff?

Haven't read Baby Avengers, but Lil' Gotham has all the characters at their regular ages, just drawn in really cute styles and written in a really lighter & softer sort of way. It's massively charming.

Hagi

Haven't read Baby Avengers, but Lil' Gotham has all the characters at their regular ages, just drawn in really cute styles and written in a really lighter & softer sort of way. It's massively charming.

That sounds cool I'll have to look into it, the artstyle is really charming.

I hope you've all seen Seven Psychopaths, Sam Rockwell makes that movie.

I legit can't think of a single role I don't like him in. He's even good in movies I don't enjoy.

Yep. What was that movie where he was framed or something with Hilary Swank? I don't remember the film, yet I remember his performance

Yes, Seven Psycopaths. Sooooo gooood

Owzers

Avengers started ahhhhh yeah titans. My steelbook case had a scratch on the back of it so i had to throw it in the fire with the rest of 'em.

Top Bottom