• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS |OT| September 2016. Comics Should Be Good.

spoil it for me please

!!! Civil War II #5 Spoilers !!!

Well, that
worthless piece of shit Ulysses shows everyone a vision of Miles-Man standing over an impaled Captain America, and the last page shows Carol telling Miles he's under arrest
. He should have
also showed everyone that Cap is really a Hydra agent, so they should be giving him a medal

End Civil War II #5 Spoilers

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
!!! Civil War II #5 Spoilers !!!

Well, that
worthless piece of shit Ulysses shows everyone a vision of Miles-Man standing over an impaled Captain America, and the last pages shows her telling Miles he's under arrest
. He should have
also showed everyone that Cap is really a Hydra agent, so they should be giving him a medal

End Civil War II #5 Spoilers

Thanks for that.

shingi70

Banned
Arrest Galactus. He's destined to destroy the Earth someday.

4306490-3833632-2njhy4k+(1).jpg

Sandfox

Slott writes a fun
Doc Ock. I kinda missed the character
. Clone Conspiracy is shaping up to be something I'll enjoy greatly with books like a Renew Your Vows and Miles Man to satisfy me on other weeks.

Batman #7 Monster Men Part 1

wtf how is this issue the best thing out of Tom kings batman and why is the art better than Green Arrow. I am so confused. This crossover is fucking epic so far.

All it took was having Tom King NOT write the issue for it to be great. Pretty hilarious to credit him with "plot" while Steve Orlando killed it in the actual, you know, script writing department.

DC, take note. We can return to King's ode to Gotham Girl in a month. Until then, I look forward to a Batman comic that's actually great.

TheFlow

Banned
All it took was having Tom King NOT write the issue for it to be great. Pretty hilarious to credit him with "plot" while Steve Orlando killed it in the actual, you know, script writing department.

DC, take note. We can return to King's ode to Gotham Girl in a month. Until then, I look forward to a Batman comic that's actually great.

yea its going to suck going back to inferior art, and dealing with tom king's weird writing.

Still " I am suicide" sounds right up my alley.

Batman gathering a group of villains to basically pull an ocean eleven.

Also Batman #6 spoilers
I did not see the Bane twist coming. Was it hinted that he was the evil mastermind and not strange?

Ross61

yea its going to suck going back to inferior art, and dealing with tom king's weird writing.

Still " I am suicide" sounds right up my alley.

Batman gathering a group of villains to basically pull an ocean eleven.

Also Batman #6 spoilers
I did not see the Bane twist coming. Was it hinted that he was the evil mastermind and not strange?
Mikel Janin is definitely not inferior art.

Top Bottom