• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS |OT| September 2016. Comics Should Be Good.

Messi

In a "too many words, infinitely worse art" sort of way.

midnight+joker.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Carnage was never going to be a ongoing lets be honest. And I like the book!

Then again what is these days >_>

Sandfox

Carnage was never going to be a ongoing lets be honest. And I like the book!

Then again what is these days >_>

Carnage has already surpassed my expectations in terms of sales and longevity. Now Conway can focus on Renew Your Vows.

This is going to be the month I update the comic guide. I can feel it.
There's a lot of interesting books hitting this fall.

mreddie

Kelly is doing Jem, Misfits, Hawkeye and the Princess book. Dunno if she can fit A-Force especially since everything post Wars arc has been a dud.

Owzers

The new map is a little less awful than the other things.

Meh. Kate Hawkeye + Ms. America girlmance book pls.

i like the map, but i don't think i won a single game out of the six tries. I'm going to keep being Mccree until i win, i couldn't even kill a genji, that's supposed to be my job.

X-O Manowar #50 by Robert Venditti... and a lot of others! (Sept. 28th) - For centuries, the sacred X-O Manowar armor has stood unrivaled as the universe’s most powerful weapon. Today, will it equal Earth’s doom? An unthinkable alien race known only as The Torment has come to our world in search of the armor’s secrets. Now, they stand opposed by Aric of Dacia – former slave, noble warrior, resolute king, and current master of the armor’s near-limitless capabilities. But is one man…and one weapon…enough to repel a force capable of leveling a thousand civilizations? LaunchpadMcQ Highlight!

<3

Top Bottom