• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS |OT| September 2016. Comics Should Be Good.

Hagi

Seems like they may be setting up Scott to be dying which gives him a time line to try and fix the terrigen stuff and as per usual he spirals out of control and eye blasts a school bus full of inhumans or something.

It would be nice to get something more nuanced than Scott done did a bad thing which we are getting in every other issue of current X books. I want this to be good because I really do love the X-men.

TheFlow

Banned
ok guys I pledge if Archie comics does not receive a sale by Jan,7,2017 I am going to binge buy the whole series along with jughead.

I am playing the waiting game because 4 dollars an issue is rough

Sandfox

ok guys I pledge if Archie comics does not receive a sale by Jan,7,2017 I am going to binge buy the whole series along with jughead.

Amazon has the first trade of Archie for Kindle and Comixology for $12

Hagi

Don't worry Charles is feeling death of wolverine about the whole thing. :D

All I remember about this is Logan having a pretty badass beard and Mystique making Sabretooth a house cat. There was a pretty cool scene where he had like murdered hundreds of assassins on a beach as well I think. Nuance in spades.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action

Start with Jughead #9

and also please read the incredible one-shot horror story about Sabrina: Afterlife with Archie #6

afterlife-with-archie-6-23.gif

Messi

Messi, do you remember if Sejic renewed his exclusivity contract with Top Cow?

@Death of X: I'm looking forward to the CMX sales more than I do the actual book.

I don't know why he wouldn't. They have been good to him and his wife and he is very close with them.

Every Tula Lotay cover looks the same.

Start with Jughead #9

and also please read the incredible one-shot horror story about Sabrina: Afterlife with Archie #6

That Sabrina issue fucked me right up.

Sandfox

I should probably get to reading the newest issue of Saga at some point lol.

Are any of you planning on checking out the NBA 2k17 "demo" in a few hours?

That Sienkiewicz cover for cave Carson is ballin.

Did a search for afterlife with archie, only turned up one trade, is that right? Hasn't it been around for awhile? Or did I screw up

Messi

That Sienkiewicz cover for cave Carson is ballin.

Did a search for afterlife with archie, only turned up one trade, is that right? Hasn't it been around for awhile? Or did I screw up

It was delayed massively. Only just came back but we are getting bigger issues and apparently monthly

It was delayed massively. Only just came back but we are getting bigger issues and apparently monthly

Right so just that and the same for chilling adventures of sabrina, one trade? Did one knock the other off course or just wild shit going down in archieville? Cheers btw

OH SHIT I'M A MEMBER AGAIN. Time to take the questionnaires forum wide, time to finish off the manga ot for good.

Messi

Right so just that and the same for chilling adventures of sabrina, one trade? Did one knock the other off course or just wild shit going down in archieville? Cheers btw

OH SHIT I'M A MEMBER AGAIN. Time to take the questionnaires forum wide, time to finish off the manga ot for good.

Seems like it was a complete shit show in regards to those books at Archie for a while. Derailed all the momentum they had built up.

Owzers

Hey guys, did you know Uncharted 4 is actually a really good fighting game? No?

This game is dumb. Naughty Dog makes dumb games.

shingi70

Banned
I honestly did not like the issue. I felt they spent too much time recapping.

Well it is a Rebirth issue, and I feel Victor like Carol needs to have their origin retold to the audience with a new series. Cyborg probably doesn't need it, but it does help with the crux of this issue and the stuff regarding his mother is fairly recent material.

mreddie

Rereading the ANAD Avengers

It's set around the same time as Nova's MAH DADDY storyline and yet, suddenly it's in CW2.

Did Nadia and Jan bullshit for 2 weeks?

Messi

Benjamin Dewey (Autumlands, creator of Tiger Boobs) is currently working on a Stranger Things print and I think it looks really amazing so far.

I mean..obviously, but what has Tynion even written besides Detective Comics? He's done a whole lot of annuals, Batman Eternal, B&R Eternal and a couple creator owned things? Is there something I'm missing that was so good?

No you aren't missing something. I just love everything ive read from him and love how he treats Batman characters.

Top Bottom