• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Competitive Super Smash Bros. Melee Discussion Thread

emb

Meanwhile, M2K playing great.

Usually only takes one super long-lived Armada Dreamland stock to kill M2K momentum though.

Paltheos

Yeah, M2K's patience ran out. He needed to end it in game 4 but even there you could see him worn out by Armada's last stock. A shame too. If he had just a little more gas in the engine...

Codeblue

M2K has the match up figured out, he just needs to stick to his gameplan and stay patient.

I can't imagine how fatigued he gets dash dancing the way he does, but if he can keep his head on straight, I can see him forcing Armada off Peach.

That's one of the reasons I can't wait for PPMD to come back. His neutral is on another level.

Paltheos

... I want to see M2K win, but I don't believe he has it in him to run the gauntlet. No way he's beating Armada 6 times.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
At this point I just want the Mango Armada GF. I'd love for M2K to win at all but even if he beats Mango, I think Armada would destroy him in the runback.

Takyon

What's the deal with Hbox's shield-grabs? He does them way too fucking much, especially when shield drop up-air is available.
I hope he continues to iron out the kinks in his game, bringing against the broken NTSC fox is great.

FZZ

Banned
why the FUCK is M2K playing this matchup like Fox is Peach

He's playing so fucking bad, why is everyone throwing everything. He took Armada to Game 5

Top Bottom