• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CONCACAF Gold Cup | 7-26 July 2015 | The Ecstasy of Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRS

I guess th bribes were stuck in escrow. 🌚

Lmaooooooooo jk. Refs got the bribes. Hahahahahahaha

Jk jk

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Congrats Jamaica, really played extremely well the whole Gold Cup.

It's better for Concacaf if the US doesn't win cause that means an extra game, another full stadium and more millions in their pockets.
Wouldn't that mean TWO full stadiums and not just one? I was under the impression that the ticket for the Confederations Cup was to be played in two legs.

Lol, Bralley turning it over like a machine. Donavan or Altidore would not have helped.

I think the region is getting stronger and that is a plus.

NoRéN

I thought I saw wrong when I saw the score online.

Makes all the press look real funny.

Nice job, klinnsman.

Let's go panama!

The only positive bit about this result is that it doesn't necessarily kick them out of the Confed Cup.

The negative bit is everything else.

This is an absolutely devastating result. Jamaica deserved to go through for their play over the 90 minutes, but the US had plenty of chances and just didn't execute in the crucial moments.

But losing at home and not even getting to the final of the Gold Cup is a dire result for the US. Dire. And (I don't think it should, because they're different enough to be two different sports, but casuals wouldn't know) all the more embarrassing in light of USWNT's recent success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom