• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Concord | State of Play Reveal Trailer

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
10FVrg9.png

In Concord, you play as the crew members of the Northstar, a group of mercenaries known across the galaxy as the Freegunners. These Freegunners travel through space performing high-risk jobs on the Edge worlds while battling other teams of Freegunners.
From one game to the next, you will form a team of Freegunners with other players and face rival teams to obtain rewards on various maps and game modes.

More informations here: Playstation Blog

78c0808e622ff0025b860e2f1c691afde110aeab.jpg
c3bb4a53069aaf22a30b5388333e7e0e40672fc7.jpg
7c61c4252f243a2b5e727a0d00ea4e4312d2abeb.jpg
d59b2ab2627c2e03272266bcda73333f035e5533.jpg

Last edited:

JCreasy

I’m IN

Love the idea of the weekly vignettes. Gives a sweet little hit of story with higher fidelity LODs. So a flavor of single player narrative archs.

Love the diversity of characters to learn, like a fighting game.

Looks great!

Guardians of the Galaxy meets less-cartoonish Overwatch.

Looks like knock off Guardians of th Galaxy meets Overwatch.

Could be fun but not really my cup of tea these days. Will try It out though.

Still wish Factions was coming, a more grounded GAAS game is what I'm after but to be fair this style is generally more successful even if I think it's not as good.

Like PUBG Vs Fortnite. I think PUBG is vastly superior but the success of Fortnite is a different level despite that.

Last edited:

simpatico

Gold Member
Finally, a hero shooter for the more refined, mature crowd. Too mature to enjoy Overwatch or Valorant. A group in need of real substance. Gritty main characters who swear. Slightly less cell shaded graphics. Ambient occlusion that one could admire for hours. Everyone asking for a reason to own a PS5 have been silenced the minute the trailer rolled.

Last edited:

STARSBarry

Gold Member
so its a shit overwatch knockoff

did you notice that all the males are aliens and all the women are ethnic minority humans? guess I wont be able to feel "represented" in this "diverse" cast of characters. But joking aside another fucking hero shooter, how many years late are they to this? there releasing in time to go head to head with marvels attempt to oversaturate the market even more, how exciting, I hope they both flop and studios stop fucking chasing this dead trend.

putting this here because we have two threads, because everyone is so excited for this title.

DAHGAMING

I had hope we would get a decent shooter but this goofball shit is not for me. Miss the days when multiplayer was more gritty and didnt need a fucking story, levels or progress systems to keep you playing, the gameplay and maps where just good you would play that shit for years.

Kacho

Gold Member
The ultra flamboyant inflection in the robots voice at the end of the gameplay trailer… lol…

Top Bottom