• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Argentina 2011 |OT| South America is Best America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-E

alterno69 said:
Lol what game are you watching?

A game where outside of set pieces, Forlan hasn't done much including fucking up that header at the end after Suarez does the work. He did jack shit in the first half and his giveaway led to the Argentine goal.

7aged

Big-E said:
A game where outside of set pieces, Forlan hasn't done much including fucking up that header at the end after Suarez does the work. He did jack shit in the first half and his giveaway led to the Argentine goal.

Disagree. Forlan has been more involved in the game than Suarez IMO. With the way Best Guay are playing, he's the closest they have to a playmaker.

Big-E

7aged said:
Disagree. Forlan has been more involved in the game than Suarez IMO. With the way Best Guay are playing, he's the closest they have to a playmaker.

Suarez is the reason the game is 10 on 10. He was by himself a lot and made do with what he had and was able to even the player count.

7aged said:
Suarez sent to the shower to Mascherano, and left the other defender with a yellow card. He might not be a good player, but he has played the best game that Uruguay has. Diving.

Arnie

iKeepPlaying said:
Suarez sent to the shower to Mascherano, and left the other defender with a yellow card. He might not be a good player, but he has played the best game that Uruguay has. Diving.
You saying Suarez isn't a good player?

KidA Seven said:
Not sure what that has to do with this game. This game has been the best game of the tournament. But yes, the tournament hasn't lived up to the hype.

Women's Worldcup has been better to watch IMO...

iKeepPlaying said:

This guy and his trolling.

Salsa

hey ref, no worries, just keep giving a free pass to fuck up Suarez.

Jesus christ.

Nemesis121 said:
You are pathetic.....must be a child...

i laughed at two players running into Messi

also, GTFO of this thread.

KidA Seven said:
This guy and his trolling.
Damn it. Stop. He thought I was serious.

Arnie said:
You saying Suarez isn't a good player?
It isn't.
Trollface.jpg

Arnie said:
I'm a fan of that Pastore, got a decent pass on him, looks comfortable in possession.

He is pretty amazing, Zamparini is crazy though so I can only see a few teams (Real, City, Chelsea) have enough money to get him. He said not too long ago that Pastores right boot is worth 40 mil euros .

Arnie

BatmanBatmanBatman said:
He is pretty amazing, Zamparini is crazy though so I can only see a few teams (Real, City, Chelsea) have enough money to get him. He said not too long ago that Pastores right boot is worth 40 mil euros .
Chelsea maybe, I don't think Real have any vacancies in their already stacked midfield. City could certainly do with a player of his calibre in the centre.

goober

Uruguay is gonna win if it goes to penalty kicks. Their goalie is a boss.

Prove me wrong, Messi/tevez/Higuain. I played as Argentina on FiFa lollol

elty

I remembered last tournament they don't have extra time (straight to penalty kick if tied). Guess it is now changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom