• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Argentina 2011 |OT| South America is Best America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noshino said:
cmon on!

He had been rough from the beginning
Counter attack
Likely to get past the rest if he didn't stop the argentinian player

Intention was there, tons of it

It's called seeing what you want to see.

Salsa

BatmanBatmanBatman said:
It's called seeing what you want to see.

dude give me a brake, why is everyone so hostile, im just disagreeing, that's all

Noshino said:
God damn at that Lugano grab.

That was a bear hug, should've been a penalty

yup, that was a penalty for us. And people say the ref is justified..

7aged

SalsaShark said:
dude give me a brake, why is everyone so hostile, im just disagreeing, that's all

Because you picked the least contentious decision in the whole game to make an issue of.

SalsaShark said:

Not being hostile. I am cheering for Uruguay myself, but it's hard not to comment on your posts when they are so blatantly biased, with even the most obvious ref decisions.

SalsaShark said:
yup, that was a penalty for us. And people say the ref is justified..

Nope. That could easily have been a penalty, so could the one where someone was climbing all over a Argentina forward in the first half though.

Salsa

7aged said:
Because you picked the least contentious decision in the whole game to make an issue of.

BatmanBatmanBatman said:
Not being hostile. I am cheering for Uruguay myself, but it's hard not to comment on your posts when they are so blatantly biased, with even the most obvious ref decisions.

Im not making that big a deal about it, it was just a comment, i dont see how seeing one different thing and making one complaint (even when i admitted how el Ruso deserved a red card from the beggining) makes me so biased.

BatmanBatmanBatman said:
Nope. That could easily have been a penalty, so could the one where someone was climbing all over a Argentina forward in the first half though.

there were plenty of shady plays, they dont disqualify each other though, that was still a penalty, that argument makes no sense.

Pastore on. Now I don't even know who I want to win.

SalsaShark said:
there were plenty of shady plays, they dont disqualify each other though, that was still a penalty, that argument makes no sense.

Never said one disqualified the other... Said that both has had a bad penalty decision against them now.

Noshino

K1LLER7 said:
milito wants suarez's top, he's fould him too many times to not get booked

Suarez HAS to take one for the team, he has to keep trying to get Milito to foul him to even it out, otherwise Argentina will have the upper hand (specially if they go to extra time)

Salsa

fuckin JUSTICE

Nemesis121 said:
Please he tug on his shirt and that fucker dive....

same thing was with Ruso, they've been kicking the shit out of Suarez since the beggining of the match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom