• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Chile 2015 |OT| Olé, Olé, Olé, Chee-lay

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuuRe

Ah... um.

Does anyone claiming FIFA intervention and CONMEBOL have proof of it or it's tinfoil hat levels of paranoia?

#CopaAmericaTruthers

manueldelalas

Time Traveler
This is just sad...
XDczktI.jpg

FuuRe

Uruguay hasn't lost yet, they're playing the 7953th minute

I've never seen that much salt in my life, not even in the FGC

manueldelalas

Time Traveler
I'm gonna say he's right about Chilean players not getting booked at least once yesterday but, as I kept mentioning yesterday, the second half showed we (Peru) didn't deserve the match in the end.
The referee pardoned Vidal (AND Zambrano) at the beginning with a yellow card, that's fucking it.

If that's the proof that Chile is buying referees, then I feel REALLY sorry for you.

There wasn't any fault that deserved a yellow after that, it was a clean (and very fun to watch) game. Uruguayans are more pissed than Peruvians, that says something.

cLOUDo

The referee pardoned Vidal (AND Zambrano) at the beginning with a yellow card, that's fucking it.

If that's the proof that Chile is buying referees, then I feel REALLY sorry for you.

There wasn't any fault that deserved a yellow after that, it was a clean (and very fun to watch) game. Uruguayans are more pissed than Peruvians, that says something.

that's is something common in soccer Futbol
it was a good decision in my opinion, but is more easy says that was benefit to chile

manueldelalas

Time Traveler
that's is something common in soccer Futbol
it was a good decision in my opinion, but is more easy says that was benefit to chile
Also, seeing the images of the repetition, it's clear that Zambrano grabbed Vidal very strongly, the referee warned him to not do it again; then did the same to Alexis, which made him have his first yellow; and then the criminal kick to Aranguiz, which made him deserve a straight red card, so it was clear that Zambrano entered the match overrevved, he even recognized so today.

In my opinion, the referee yesterday was very good. Paolo Guerrero said something about a penalty, but seeing the images, I honestly saw nothing.

GoxRx

Zambrano shouldn't have done that but at least he kicked a idiot who is always faking fouls. He is the Sergio Busquets of South America.

Oh and that guy Advíncula is awesome, one of my favorites players in this tournament.

Santiako

PARAGUAY: Villar; Bruno Valdez, Da Silva, Aguilar, Piris; Derlis González, Cáceres, Ortiz, Benítez; Haedo Valdez y Santa Cruz

ARGENTINA: Romero; Zabaleta, Demichelis, Otamendi, Rojo; Biglia, Mascherano; Messi, Pastore, Di María; Agüero

20 min to go. I'm excited and scared.

Damn it, again, because of work I'll not be able to watch this match.

Finally, congrats Perú-GAF, your national team is the best I've seen in the last 20 years, without a single doubt. Playing like you did in this Copa América, for sure you'll be at the next WC.

Toxi

Banned
You don't often see the ball reach the ground like that. Glad to have some good luck.

EDIT: Apparently I'm blind.

Caturro

Great game so far. Paraguay seems happy enough to let the opposition score first, at this point it almost seems like some sort of insane strategy (?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom