• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Motel is easily the worst map I've ever played in CS. I don't know who voted that in for Payback, let alone Phoenix.

Motel is easily one of my favorite maps between both Operations. I'm one of the people that voted it back in for Phoenix.

Robot Pants

Motel and Thunder need to go. It's too easy for T's who know how to work together.

Everything else is awesome.
I don't like the new hallway they added in Ali though.

I feel bad for angering the Motel lovers. I'm sorry GAF :(

I got called a wallhacker for the first time on Cache earlier. The funny part is, we lost 1st half as CTs 10-5, and the guy was being a douche about it. We turned around and won 16-11, and he reported me.

:lol

Oreoleo

I liked Seaside a lot.

And then this happened: http://imgur.com/a/jHvcZ

T's can see right through to CT's B entrance. Makes everything extremely frustrating when they can cover both sites from essentially the same alley. Spent the entire match confused as hell trying to figure out how they were getting that angle.

Boo.

I just need to reiterate my love of the new crosshairstyle 2. With the way I have it it's like being able to have a show weapon debug spread bounding box while also keeping a static center crosshair.

ibw6C1vSj5wCBm.jpg

Omega

Banned
Motel is atrocious.

I would have rather there been new maps. There's no reason every map should be an older map, there's a ton on the workshop that would be better than Thunder, Motel, Agency, etc. Cache is the only one that's good, but it's the Dust II of dlcs.

Ilúvatar;102109916 said:
How did you get it like that?
The crosshairstyle 2 specific commands I use are:

cl_crosshair_dynamic_maxdist_splitratio 0.9
cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitalpha_innermod 1
cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitalpha_outermod 1
cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitdist 2 -- this is the important one for keeping the center static, defaults at 7 and anything above 2 causes the inner split to act dynamic as well, which seems pointless to me

General crosshair settings:

cl_crosshairthickness 1
cl_crosshairsize 2
cl_crosshairgap 0
cl_crosshair_drawoutline 1
cl_crosshaircolor 1

feel

I need to stop being lazy and figure out how to get my old "Classic" crosshair back with an autoexec. "Classic Static" is not cutting it, I liked seeing it change a tiny lil bit when I was crouching, moving and etc.

SUPER DUMB that they changed one of the crosshairs displayed on the options menu that people might have been using for more than a year, instead of introducing the new crosshair separately. :/

And I'm at 20 hours and still no Phoenix case, pretty sure it bugged out for me. Hoping the weekly drop reset (Thursday?) fixes it, though it probably won't be worth much by then.

Am I the only one who uses a dot? I use a white dot with a black outline. Not sure if I put myself at any disadvantage but I'm just used to it since I've always opted for dot crosshairs when I could.

Am I the only one who uses a dot? I use a white dot with a black outline. Not sure if I put myself at any disadvantage but I'm just used to it since I've always opted for dot crosshairs when I could.
I prefer keeping a blank space in the immediate center of my crosshair in headshot dependent games. I just don't want my crosshair obscuring what I'm trying to target when it comes to aiming for longer distances.

Radix

Neo Member

I feel like its more difficult for me to put the dot on a head than to put their head inside the crosshair gap. The dot also fails me at longer ranges. It's probably all mental though.

I use the classic static white crosshair with black outline

I went crazy and bought three Phoenix cases for around 3 Euros each yesterday. Came within millimeters of a stat trak Asiimov AWP. Got another Mac-10 Heat instead. FML

I traded my second case for two phoenix keys. When they drop to about a dollar I'll start opening those cases exclusively. Till then I will sell or trade them for keys.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
SIGH -_-

I'm at 22 hours and still no 1st case.

They need to up the crate drop rate to TF2 levels. I get TF2 crates within like 2 hours of playing super casually but I don't even get anything playing GO one hour a week or so super casually.

I want to make my GO money back. ;_;

Robot Pants

They need to up the crate drop rate to TF2 levels. I get TF2 crates within like 2 hours of playing super casually but I don't even get anything playing GO one hour a week or so super casually.

Ive already gotten a silver medal on Phoenix, almost to gold and I have yet to get a fucking Phoenix case drop. Gotten 3 Weapon Case 3's.

Thanks, game.

KiKaL

That would just drive down the value of the cases quicker. Although I guess TF2 would show if that is true or not. It has been a while since I have played TF2 to know if that is the case or not.

Oreoleo

Probably could've grabbed $5 for it! I sold one of mine for that much on Monday.

They've gone up another $1.50 to $6 and change in the past day or two as people stopped getting drops for the week and supply ran low. Letting it sit in his inventory actually paid off!

TF2 crates are worth cents pretty much instantly.

Some of that has to do with TF2 being F2P and being able to set up tons of idle accounts, to be fair.

Clydefrog

They've gone up another $1.50 to $6 and change in the past day or two as people stopped getting drops for the week and supply ran low. Letting it sit in his inventory actually paid off!

swweeeeet! i r businessman

going to check it out tonight when I get on the compy

Omega

Banned
I've had the pass since day 1 and I keep getting these shitty fucking stickers.

why did they even introduce stickers.

skins are cool. stickers are absolutely pointless. you cant even sell the capsules for anything either

99 cents for the opportunity to get a stupid sticker. valve is high on crack

why did they even introduce stickers.

skins are cool. stickers are absolutely pointless. you cant even sell the capsules for anything either

99 cents for the opportunity to get a stupid sticker. valve is high on crack
I like the option of having skins. Also Valve makes a lot of money of those skin keys and transaction sales for skins. Now with the Workshop being up and popular teams being able to brand themselves it's a pretty smart move.

Ilúvatar

The crosshairstyle 2 specific commands I use are:

cl_crosshair_dynamic_maxdist_splitratio 0.9
cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitalpha_innermod 1
cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitalpha_outermod 1
cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitdist 2 -- this is the important one for keeping the center static, defaults at 7 and anything above 2 causes the inner split to act dynamic as well, which seems pointless to me

General crosshair settings:

cl_crosshairthickness 1
cl_crosshairsize 2
cl_crosshairgap 0
cl_crosshair_drawoutline 1
cl_crosshaircolor 1

Thanks for the info. Really am liking this setup. Not sure if it is the crosshair or me finally biting the bullet and lowering my resolution but I have definitely been playing better the last couple days.

chessnut

I wish I could get my friends to add militia into our competitive playlist.

I'm so tired of d2, inferno, mirage, nuke, cache...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom