• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolS

Kinda rooting for
VP
now. Since the matches all serm to be delayed I wont be able to watch the second semi though.

Omega

Banned
How come Cache isn't in the lineup? When I've watched Friberg and compLexity stream they seem to have positive opinions on it.

Got my first knife yesterday. Bought a few Witner Offensive Crates and got a well worn M9 Bayonet | Case Hardened. Wanted an M9 Bayonet, but not too fond of the case hardened look. Would have prefered the Stat Trak M4A4 Asiimov I passed in one of the other boxes. Oh well, at least I got a knife. Can't complain.

How come Cache isn't in the lineup? When I've watched Friberg and compLexity stream they seem to have positive opinions on it.

Cache is still not an official map. This is a Valve backed tournament so they only run official maps. I expect to see it in the next Valve tournament.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Ninja in Pajamas just steamrolling.

Holy crap.

(Also GOTV showing drops being given in the match is SpidermanNEAT.jpg)

Too bad that crate drop doesn't happen in normal/non-tournament matches despite what Valve said it was going to do in the holiday update. *sigh* All that wasted time in watching matches for nothing.

Hope NiP win they are just a great team and I was blown away the first big payoff didn't go to them. I wanna see them get this one for all they've done for the scene.

I wonder why they haven't added in game announcers and camera control yet. watching Dota matches in game is so awesome.

I booted it up because I thought they had it.

Then I went back to the stream :(

I have to imagine it's coming, just trying to implement it without the growing pains the dota announcers had when it first came.

feel

Final is too early for americans. :(

Just because we're nerds who watch counterstrike doesn't mean we don't need to go out sat night.

Oreoleo

Just because we're nerds who watch counterstrike doesn't mean we don't need to go out sat night.

Fuck that I'm a nerd who's gonna be staying in on saturday night, probably playing counter-strike and that match is still too early for me :p

I'll probably avoid this thread until I get a chance to watch the match sometime early afternoon, but still, easy on the spoilers in here guys.

dammit when I was trying to comment on a dark Souls stream it made me log in.I guess that means I wasn't logged in all fucking morning. *Shakes Fist*

TheSeks

What time is it going on? I don't see any "Live" streams on GOTV but ESL and Twitch are still Live. :/

Jesus, just heard about Hatton one of my fave CSGO youtubers came down with a terrible case of eczema. It's disheartening.

From his face book
Never been this ill in my life! Turns out I have a serious condition of eczema. My vision is also very bad, having a miserable time in hospital. So mad that I am missing the biggest CS:GO event of the year for this

Link to his pic warning it's brutal.
http://i.imgur.com/HU01T2g.jpg

God damn I hope he gets better. =(

TheSeks

Wow. Ninjas in Pajamas are getting facerolled hard.

Friberg coming back, shooting the carrier as he was arming/drops the arm to attempt to shoot him and kill the last person that picks the bomb up was pretty good.

Friberg is carrying this team.

TheSeks

Nearly 200,000 viewers in GOTV/in-game. Wonder if GO will break it in these next two matches.

Atrophis

Valve really have pulled off a miracle making CS esports this popular. Always hated watching 1.6/source but CSGO just works so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom