• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

impact

Banned
I saw so many ppl with lots of knifes, keys etc in their inventories getting VAC banned today... allllllllll gone (or, more like they cant do anything with them anymore. Cant trade them etc)

Really satisfying to know that this ban wave happened lol.

I could probably jerk off to people with karambits and howls getting VAC banned

sweet sweet justice you cheating scum

soultron

Banned
Maniac is a beast. That flank was crafty.

"Ah augh! A little GOTV lag there!?!"

Nope that's the DDOS starting.

This guy needs another caster to do a duet with. Too much dead air since he doesn't seem to know the strat side or the players very well.

ViviOggi

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PLAY FROM MANIAC
SLx19c3.gif
SLx19c3.gif
SLx19c3.gif
SLx19c3.gif
SLx19c3.gif

ViviOggi

"I don't know why the camera isn't going on him right now"

If you're gonna use autocaster maybe you at least shouldn't complain about it in front of your audience

€: Whoops!

cHinzo

A win for Titan (as expected) and a tie for LDLC. Didn't expect NiP to play so well on Cache, so props to them.

Valve should randomly give out those dirty skins to us legit players. :-D

Yeah they should. :d Kinda sad to see those items being wasted, so why not give 'legit' players more of an incentive to play this game? 8) Not that Valve ever would do that, less of these items on the market, means more people trying to acquire them by opening cases.

K.Sabot

Love seeing a glock fade or Howl being tradebanned!

Also if they redistributed the items, you'd have hackers trying to infect people with hacks.

how do these hackers and stuff get an inventory like this?

it's not like you're awarded stuff based on performance.

Doing legit market work or scamming people.

I assume the people who are getting VAC / trade banned with good skins are scamming.

Omega

Banned
Love seeing a glock fade or Howl being tradebanned!

Also if they redistributed the items, you'd have hackers trying to infect people with hacks.

Doing legit market work or scamming people.

I assume the people who are getting VAC / trade banned with good skins are scamming.

oh true. i didn't even think about that

mainly because i didn't think valve would even care

cHinzo

So is 60$ actually the most a single skin can be worth for betting?

Yep. AK Vulcan FT, M4 Cyrex and the Stat AWP Redline are the 'cheapest' 60 dollar skins. I really like getting the AK Fire Serpent FT and the AWP Asiimov FT, since those are valued $60 on Lounge, while u can sell em on the Steam Market for €71 and €58, which are way more than valued on Lounge.

cHinzo, raffle a Vulcan! YOLO!
I will raffle em through CSGOLOUNGE
Kappa

Omega

Banned
Lightning Strike goes for $25

i sold mine back in like February for $15. when i got mine the selling price was around $18 so i figured the price would keep dropping. damn it

Mokoi

Banned
I just got the game a couple days ago. I'm having a lot of fun, I am up for a game tomorrow and Friday if anyone wants to play.

I should be able to play on those days. Add me

Hope mouz wins, so I can get some ez skins. I'm not watching or keeping track btw. Just going to check later to minimize disappointment.

i totally understand that, but compared to lots of us (no offence) you're an expert

the thing is he has some high valued items. It's the same as betting your low valued items. He's lost quite a few times as well. His losses are way worse than your losses.

I lost like 60$ worth of skins last week, but the previous two weeks gained ~350$ all stemming from an initial skin value of around 50$.

udiie

the thing is he has some high valued items. It's the same as betting your low valued items. He's lost quite a few times as well. His losses are way worse than your losses.

I lost like 60$ worth of skins last week, but the previous two weeks gained ~350$ all stemming from an initial skin value of around 50$.

i mean no pressure really. and i agree that losses are all about context, im sure some would be devastated with 5-7 dollar loss as much as im sure a 60+ bet would suck for anyone else. what i should really be saying is, i appreciate the betting advice, and i completely understand that its all at your own risk. i will take counts advice and look into the reddit thread about it all

ironmang

Not sure what's happening with the VP Mouz match right now. Seemed like a pretty standard match with some ddos delays.

i mean no pressure really. and i agree that losses are all about context, im sure some would be devastated with 5-7 dollar loss as much as im sure a 60+ bet would suck for anyone else. what i should really be saying is, i appreciate the betting advice, and i completely understand that its all at your own risk. i will take counts advice and look into the reddit thread about it all

Only problem I see with the reddit and even worse hltv is people trying to sway odds with misinformation. Usually regulars will stomp out the rumors but sometimes some stuff slips through. It's good for stuff like the ESEA playoff information effecting matches like Titan vs Navi that not everybody may have known about.

CoolS

Ya I know they won. It's been over for awhile now yet skins haven't been handed out yet. Wondering if the TO is considering replaying from the ddos though off stream.

Sometimes it just takes ages since they apparently want to make sure the final score is set in stone bye the host of theleague/tournament.

Ensirius

Nothing, just the usual DDoS. HR won 16-13 after being stuck for ages on 15 rounds.

HR won 16-13

But man A-Gaming sure made it close though. It was 13-8 and they mount an impressive comeback. The match almost got another DDOS though lol

Edit: Beaten by a cHinzo

I went all in on HR, because "ez skins" and all that. I'm glad I wasn't able to watch it live looking at that score...

ChrisW

I just opened a minimal wear p90! Yes best thing I've opened
Just checked price.... Little bit underwhelmed, thought it was worth more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom