• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odah

Banned
wtf? haha

0b1e54e4ba.jpg

cHinzo

Wait, Galils have nice skins? TIL! The Cerberus does look really nicely.

Gotta say, Dalito plays well for a sub. Zet is still gettin carried by Emilio, who is beasting hard.

CoolS

Oh, I REALLY like the AK Cartel skin. The P250 looks good as well. Somehow I doubt that all these skins from streamers and teams make it into the game though.

cHinzo

Wow god, Maikelele hype on Property. That guy is insane. Was watching his stream a moment ago and as long as they dont play Black Gold, he should be okay (he went 7-19 on that troll map before he went out to make dinner xD). Those DDoS'ers should have taken out Zet instead. :d

cHinzo

Delphan doesn't look like the same as he was in ESG. :\ Maikelele with the Swag-7 won a round for Property. He's for sure gonna leave a mark on the rest of the maps with his skills.

CoolS

btw guys, when do threads usually get closed? 300 pages?

And can I post the OT2 on the gaming side or does it automatically go into gaming OT?

Edit: Looks like its 400 pages, so still a long way to go.

Rivitur

Banned

And can I post the OT2 on the gaming side or does it automatically go into gaming OT?

I was wondering to this to but seeing how other games have OT 2 and 3 in the same week they come out csgo is slacking..

Omega

Banned

gaming side is only for new releases.

Mokoi

Banned
Twice jumpy had the drop, yet couldn't pull it off. :( He must be feeling pretty bad. lol

haha he disappeared before he could kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom