• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironmang

Got a FN Orion from the Orbit vs LDLC game, only took me risking all of my betting skins lol.

I'm thinking of marketing about half of these $2-5 skins I've been accumulating for expensive skins for these very low risk matches. At the point where I constantly have to bot them back to my account and unless I went through a real bad losing streak then most of them would stay there.

cHinzo

Got a FN Orion from the Orbit vs LDLC game, only took me risking all of my betting skins lol.

Orion looks great though! My favourite USP skin, although I'm using a MW one myself. :D

Edit: not looking too good for u boys who bet on Czech. Hoping for u guys they got a better T-side, but Kazachstan looks really solid. :)

I'm thinking of marketing about half of these $2-5 skins I've been accumulating for expensive skins for these very low risk matches. At the point where I constantly have to bot them back to my account and unless I went through a real bad losing streak then most of them would stay there.

I've sold the majority of my 10$ skins that I've gotten over the weeks.

Purchased:
ST MW Bullet Rain M4
ST MW Water Elemental Glock
ST FN Kraken Sawed Off
Gut Knife + ~80$ in skins for ST MW Case-Hardened AK
ST MW Hive Awp
+ various other 10-15$ MW statrack weapons (nova, cz, usp, scar, etc)

It's one of those things where you use CSGLounge as a means to an end and get the skins you want so that if you end up getting cleaned out you've still amassed a nice collection of skins that you'll never bet.

I've got the 50$ awp that I won't put a nametag on (I have the rest) in case I find a bet that I find scrumptious. The winnings of that would then go on to bet for other matches

Clydefrog

I saw so many ppl with lots of knifes, keys etc in their inventories getting VAC banned today... allllllllll gone (or, more like they cant do anything with them anymore. Cant trade them etc)

Really satisfying to know that this ban wave happened lol.

yyeeesssssssssss!!! :D

Odah

Banned
lol Guardian just said in the ingame chat that they will throw for 5 knives haha

They are just trolling each other

Shadownet

Banned
I just opened a minimal wear p90! Yes best thing I've opened
Just checked price.... Little bit underwhelmed, thought it was worth more

I could buy a brand new glock too for like 60 cents. it's depends on the skin man, more so than the quality. a Dragon Lore AWP battle-scarred is worth more than 99% factory new guns

cHinzo

lol Guardian just said in the ingame chat that they will throw for 5 knives haha

They are just trolling each other

Would be funny to see 3DMAX win this game when Lounge gives them like 13% chance. :d Don't think Na'Vi is playing very serious tbh. GuardiaN's ninja was awesome!

Edit: great, more DDoS. Players really need to protect themselves better. DDoS protection is like a virtual condom, gotta use em. 8) Luckily we got Dreamhack Stockholm in like a day or two, so no DDoS, because they're playing on LAN. :D

Odah

Banned
Would be funny to see 3DMAX win this game when Lounge gives them like 13% chance. :d Don't think Na'Vi is playing very serious tbh. GuardiaN's ninja was awesome!

Edit: great, more DDoS. Players really need to protect themselves better. DDoS protection is like a virtual condom, gotta use em. 8) Luckily we got Dreamhack Stockholm in like a day or two, so no DDoS, because they're playing on LAN. :D

10-9 fo 3Dmax

if they really gonna lose this match Na'Vi will be always and forever be accused of throwing because of that stupid joke GuardiaN did ._.

Omega

Banned
lmao Fnatic is 99% favorite against HR/the other team

im gonna just buy a 4 cent skin and hope HellRaisers gets a ridiculous upset

edit - wat. n0thing was just in a DM and some guy looked like batman

These operation maps are not very well-optimized. They're all covered in weird fog and shadow effects absolutely everywhere. On Rush I even had to turn down the settings on my desktop. On my laptop, forget about it.

ironmang

I'm thinking about betting big on HR if the odds get any closer. Even if they've been shaky, they're still competing with top teams and this is a bo3.

Ludono

I've really been wanting to get a knife but unboxing one seems nigh impossible, so I guess I'll have to buy one right? Here's my inventory, you think I'll have enough for a semi-decent knife if I sell off all my stickers/crates and maybe a couple guns?

Inventory

ironmang

I've really been wanting to get a knife but unboxing one seems nigh impossible, so I guess I'll have to buy one right? Here's my inventory, you think I'll have enough for a semi-decent knife if I sell off all my stickers/crates and maybe a couple guns?

Inventory

Well, you can see approximately how much you can sell each item for then remember to multiply out the cut steam will take. Look and see if there's a knife you want that's within that range.

Alright, can someone tell me what happened to my lovely Property odds? Q_Q

You were going to bet on them in a bo3? Seems like HR's actual odds should be much higher than 70/30 anyways.

CoolS

Don't know about that HR Property match. HLTV actually has Property at 51%. That's way too much, but looking at their lineup I suspect it might not be THAT easy for HR.

After reading up a bit, I might go low on Property if the ods stay this way, or skip alltogether.

Rivitur

Banned
Don't know about that HR Property match. HLTV actually has Property at 51%. That's way too much, but looking at their lineup I suspect it might not be THAT easy for HR.

After reading up a bit, I might go low on Property if the ods stay this way, or skip alltogether.

You were going to bet on them in a bo3? Seems like HR's actual odds should be much higher than 70/30 anyways.
The reason the odd went up is because they beat a team that many consider to 20-30 in K1ck yesterday in a b03. The game didn't feel close at all. Property would get a pick at a bomb site and book it in before K1ck could get any rotations. Hr is a better team than k1ck but the odds should be around 60/40 for hr not 70/30.

They way property can win is if Delpan is awping like Delpan and if Emilio steps up like he did yesterday nearly dropping a 40 bomb on dust 2.

impact

Banned

Inventory

Maybe a low tier flip if you get rid of your highest valued guns.

Ensirius

I was going to ask what you guys thought about the Property vs HR match, but reading the last posts it makes me not even want to bet on any of them.

cHinzo

Dun get much in return if I go HR, so I figured I'll just go low on Property with those 3 value for 1 odds, but it went down overnight. T_T Anyway, I don't like betting on HR, since they're inconsistent as fck, with only s1mple as the consistent 20+ frags factor.

Propety has a chance when, what Rivitur said above, Delphan and Emilio start destroying HR and Zet stops sucking.

Sweden got so many talented players. Wish we could see a team with Dennis, Maikelele, Delphan, Schneider and Twist. ;-; Beast team.

Edit: looks like Spitfire wont be able to play tonight, because of bad internet connection. Property is looking for a replacement atm. Source: Emilio in the comment section of Fragbite's website.

Mokoi

Banned
I'm keeping my bet on Property. That value is just too good, and I'm only betting low tier skins so no problem if I lose. I should probably pick up a higher valued skins for better games though.

Shadownet

Banned
If the Galil Cerberus has Stat Trak I would buy it. But since it doesn't I bought a Blue Titanium instead. Galil is my most used gun. Hopefully there will be better Galil skins in the next operation.

ViviOggi

That AK ad on ROF just now
chansub-global-emoticon-3a624954918104fe-19x27.png

ChrisW

would you say it's a safe bet to put my p90 asiimov on Fnatic against likely HR?

EDIT: scratch that last part, won't let me trade to cslounge, must be busy

Lourio

Huuuge fan of the Galil. Been using my Orange DDPAT since I unboxed it; time for a change.

The all blue Galil Sandstorm is also nice, but very pricey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom