• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironmang

Odds weren't even that crazy either until right before the match. The huge shift made me think someone had insider information but didn't post it on hltv or the reddit so I didn't bet anymore. Still a decent payout though.

CoolS

edit: double doge sorry

Ok guys, going all in on Fnatic today

I think they will be hungry for a revenge and since it's a BO5 anything can happen. Will be an interesting match for sure :D

The BO5 is actually tomorrow. But i agree that fnatic will be out for blood.

And yay, VP made me back the loss I had from betting on HR.

ironmang

If you're done betting then go for it. Not a bad idea to at least partially cash out for something you want in case you run through a bad streak and want something to show for the betting.

impact

Banned
I love waking up to see all bets won.

I really hope they return for LDLC/CPH though. I don't feel comfortable with the amount I put on LDLC D:

chessnut

fuck it

cc161c12faf4d51aac39085f5b27e513.png

chessnut

The way I see it is, I'm most likely going to win at least one of those matches. So worst case scenario is I'm down $10-$50 dollars, but I have potential to go up $310. I've been doing this for almost a year now, I've had my ups and downs and have learned lessons from them.

udiie

Great, so some guy just scammed me, put in a FT Vulcan for my 5 items then swapped it out for a BS one at the last second once I pressed trade =/ gutted! just lost out on about £10

sorry to hear that man. i honestly avoid trades with everyone, ive had way too many randoms try to scam me

Odah

Banned
I hope for you that ePlay sucks ass on T side, i bet like 80c on BRavens

good luck!

my only bet for today since i felt that it isnt a good day for betting

CoolS

The way I see it is, I'm most likely going to win at least one of those matches. So worst case scenario is I'm down $10-$50 dollars, but I have potential to go up $310. I've been doing this for almost a year now, I've had my ups and downs and have learned lessons from them.
Looks like sour first bet is save.

chessnut

Sigh, nuke is such a shitty map. It's considered a 'good half' if you're able to get 5 rounds on T side, but if you give up CT pistol it's 13-5 all of a sudden and you pretty much have 0 room for error.

Ensirius

Just remember that betting big can also lead to losing big ;)

That is exactly why I am so conservative, but looking at me profile:

vESaO6K.png

I am slowly building up some nice stash. I even got a nice 2.5$ M4A1 Stat Track today.

I'm sure this is not impressive in the slighest but I have just started betting on csgolounge.

Wunder

That is exactly why I am so conservative, but looking at me profile:

vESaO6K.png

I am slowly building up some nice stash. I even got a nice 2.5$ M4A1 Stat Track today.

I'm sure this is not impressive in the slighest but I have just started betting on csgolounge.

Howd you get that graph image?

edit: Damn that Tweeday video was sick. I heard about it but was waiting for his upload - that's nuts.

ChrisW

I've dropped to silver 2, anyone that's a decent level want to play with me and provide some tips when watching how I play? Btw is there a way to get ur demos so that other can watch them back and provide feedback?

Shadownet

Banned
Yes! I bet on the VP vs TLR game and was only supposed to get $21.40 in return value. ended up getting double that in a Stat Trak M4A1 Guardian (MW)!
I've dropped to silver 2, anyone that's a decent level want to play with me and provide some tips when watching how I play? Btw is there a way to get ur demos so that other can watch them back and provide feedback?

I used to be a Nova 3. Got dropped to a Silver Master Elite. I know the basic stuff but I'm not sure if I can be a good teacher or not. I can give you some tips here and there.

ChrisW

http://steamcommunity.com/id/chinz0

Add me if you wanna play someday! I'm playing on a shitty laptop though until 10 october, so will probably play crappy. Hope u dont mind. :D
Don't worry I'm on my 4 year old Macbook Pro, so I'm only getting about 60fps tops, been quite leggy atm too, hopefully I will be getting faster internet soon instead of 2mb up and my new comp too closer to Xmas

Thought will all the skins you bet you'd have a lot more play time, what rank are you?

cHinzo

Don't worry I'm on my 4 year old Macbook Pro, so I'm only getting about 60fps tops, been quite leggy atm too, hopefully I will be getting faster internet soon instead of 2mb up and my new comp too closer to Xmas

Thought will all the skins you bet you'd have a lot more play time, what rank are you?

This is just my smurf to play with friends. :d Got like 577 hours on my main. I'm tellin ya, crappy laptops are the reason we're stuck at this rank. :|

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Just sold a MW P200 Foam for £6 when a FN one costs around £4, OK then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom