• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironmang

LOL @ the hitbox chat going nuts when the gotv was cut off on the 30th round as a 1v3 clutch attempt was being made signifying that Navi won.

Odah

Banned
gg my feelers have dissapointed me >_>

edit: why the fuck are they pushing so much on ct side. Should have learned earlier to never bet on Inconsistent Pro

Odah

Banned
guys...I did something bad...very bad

If you don't hear from me in the next few hours something terrible happened.

Odah

Banned
some weird stuff just happened:

4c88854486.png

I just won a giveaway in the disqus chat and some random guy who didnt even know me game me the skin :lol

cHinzo

Yes the pp is gonna be interesting now with the huge clip. Btw insertion, black gold and mist are shit maps for MM but ok for DM.

The P90 got buffed to 69% armor penetration. 8) The UMP also does some great damage with the new buff against armor.

Odah

Banned
ok this is scary, some guy on reddit (appearantly chinese) just posted this:

Hello and good morning Reddit: /r/csgobetting,

nFace.GM is going to win this. They will 2-0 Pow with ease.

Sincerely,

k - BESTSWAYERS.CN

just a normal chinese match then

Omega

Banned
i would never bet on chinese games. they are the kings of throwing

and not that salty "oh my god upset happened. they threw!"

the real legitimate "throw this match or you're not eating for the next month" type of shit

CoolS

Of course we get two updates in one week, including one with BIG gameplay changes, the one week I don't have access to my PC. How are the movement and tagging changes?

I'm surprised that Operation Breakout actually actually did end today. I guess that means Operation Stillnoseason will start before the end of the month.

And after loosing half my inventory by forgetting to change my bet to fnatic yesterday, at least Na'Vi was kind enough and got me a bit of it back. Otherwise I really would have been broke for good. The gambling continues..

ironmang

Oh man. That map brings back memories. I played in CAL for so long. Was always a little bit of a pipe dream to go to the CPL. Too bad it all folded.

Was one of the more crazy ct-sided maps. Overview makes that version seem a little better though. Still hope they bring back mill sometime (not tuscan, mill!).

Wunder

still hurtin' from that myXMG match... Also this new patch seems to have destroyed me, last two games I've just been bottom fragging. :( I'm the new ScreaM

Omega

Banned
if i start streaming i hope you guys support me

easy ass fucking money to be made apparently. you don't even have to watch, just leave a tab open so i show up somewhere besides the bottom of a list

CS:GO MAJOR TOURNEY AT DREAMHACK WINTER 2014

Marks Fourth Consecutive $250K CS:GO Major
October 3, 2014 — Valve today announced a $250,000 prize pool for the DreamHack CS:GO Championship at DreamHack Winter 2014.

Taking place in Jönköping, Sweden from November 27-29, the upcoming Counter-Strike: Global Offensive tournament will feature eight quarter-finalists from ESL One Cologne 2014. They will be joined by eight teams to be decided by regional qualifiers. All the action from the Finals will be streamed live via continuous high-quality coverage provided by DreamHack.
For the first time, the DreamHack CS:GO Championship will feature a special boot camp – all teams are invited to Stockholm to train before the tournament, with support for accommodations provided by DreamHack and Valve.

The upcoming event will be the fourth $250,000 CS:GO Major tournament, pushing the total prize pool to $1 million awarded since last year’s DreamHack SteelSeries CS:GO Championship.
In addition, the past season of Major tournaments generated record-breaking viewing audiences, with 3 million unique viewers “tuning in” for the last Major tournament, ESL One Cologne held in August of this year. Also in the past year, CS:GO’s player numbers for have grown by more than 250%, and content contributors have grossed more than $3.5 million dollars selling their items and maps for the game.

Valve is the creator of game technologies (Source, Steam) and numerous best-selling game franchises (Counter-Strike, Dota 2, Half-Life, Portal, and Team Fortress).
Hosted in Jönköping, Sweden, DreamHack is to date the world’s largest digital festival, and holds the official world record as the world’s largest LAN party in the Guinness Book of Records.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom