• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolS

All in on VP. Either they win this, or I can finally enjoy matches just for the matches again and don't worry about betting.

Looks like VP won, they're such an unpredictable team.

Just when I thought I was out, VP actually managed to save me. What a rollecoaster its been today. I think I i actually gained a few cents in my inventory compared to yesterday.

Xizk

Won 4/5 bets today. Everyone was an underdog except Titan. Only small skins but gonna go big tomorrow on IBP and C9 in their respective bo3 at CEVO Lan finals.

CoolS

I liked when people talked about the game rather than these stupid bets.

/oldmanshoutsatcloud

We've been over this again and again. We can either have 2 threads where the one will be about matches and bets and the other about the game, or this one. The problem is that the game one will probably be rarely used/die.

At least like this we are talking about the ongoing matches and the scene with our MM experiences and so on mixed in. We definitely need a betting addiction corner though.

Shadownet

Banned
We've been over this again and again. We can either have 2 threads where the one will be about matches and bets and the other about the game, or this one. The problem is that the game one will probably be rarely used/die.

At least like this we are talking about the ongoing matches and the scene with our MM experiences and so on mixed in. We definitely need a betting addiction corner though.

I feel like we can talk about the pros and their games without the betting element. But of course learning how to quit betting is the first step.

Hey guys. I did a return on CSGOL and the trade went through and everything, and it also shows up as an accepted trade in my trade offers history, but I don't have the items in my inventory :/

Is there sometimes a bit of a delay (its been an hour or two though) or should I do the whole protection code thing?

Odah

Banned
I'm still at +35€

let the betting begin...

in a few weeks or so

Just saw this under my trade offers, a window to the past
0f27cab3ff.jpg

lel

Mokoi

Banned
h welp,
worst case scenario in rl happened
not going to play for awhile

Whatever it is I hope it works out for you man.
---
GG cHinzo, and Divius sorry if you deranked. We won our first match, but I just wasn't feeling it all day I couldn't aim for nothing. Also found out I should start using the usp more since I seem to do pretty good with it now. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

cHinzo

GG cHinzo, and Divius sorry if you deranked. We won our first match, but I just wasn't feeling it all day I couldn't aim for nothing. Also found out I should start using the usp more since I seem to do pretty good with it now. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We had some pretty fun games. :D and u had some nice shots with the USP, but man, Inferno was rough. Horrible Banana hold. Failed ace attempt. Fail sprays and flashes. >_> Prefer playing Dust2. Can play that map the whole day!

Omega

Banned
I liked when people talked about the game rather than these stupid bets.

/oldmanshoutsatcloud

There's not much going on during a non-tournament to talk about.

At least we still talk about the game. Most community threads talk about other games.

h welp,

No bueno. You ever need someone to talk yo shoot me a pm or something

udiie

h welp,

All the best to you man, you're a fun presence to have on here. Hope you're back soon
_________

On a weird note, I set up my old samsung 16:10 1600x1050 monitor and it felt so much better than the IPS I've been on. I'll see if this keeps up lol

Omega

Banned
GGs Ezio, Shadow and animl.

why doesn't CS maintain lobbies? that shit is annoying, i never noticed because I barely play with teams

MayMay

Banned

why doesn't CS maintain lobbies? that shit is annoying, i never noticed because I barely play with teams

GG, those were some fine games indeed.

I think that only started happening after the latest patch. It really is annoying... Hope it's gonna be fixed in the next one. *fingers crossed*

CoolS

Yup, they "added" that in the last update. And it looks like there is none this week, so we are stuck with it one more.

ChrisW

Anyone been playing much De_Season? I tried looking for a community server, but there was only 4 running it and none of them had any players in

CoolS

Anyone been playing much De_Season? I tried looking for a community server, but there was only 4 running it and none of them had any players in
Never played season at all before, I would love to try it out in a 5v5. I'm still hoping it somehow made it into the next Operation, though the chances are probably really slim.

ChrisW

Never played season at all before, I would love to try it out in a 5v5. I'm still hoping it somehow made it into the next Operation, though the chances are probably really slim.

Yeah me too, which is why I want to play some of it now to try get ahead of the curve and try find good angles and smokes etc, it's easy enough to set it up with bots, but it's not the same

Divius

h welp,

Let your stomach feelers guide you through it, and if you ever need to rant or vent you know where to find me.

and Divius sorry if you deranked.
No problem, I played terribly and deserved it. It was coming either way, since I lost like 7 matches in a row. I would not mind deranking some more as well.

Wunder

Going small on NCG with a medium on C9. LAN is almost always good for C9 and hopefully they will use this LAN as warm-up going into Dreamhack and take it seriously. Meanwhile iBP has proven to be shaky in EU LANs and NCG has been on the rise, couple that with the fact that I don't really like iBP that much, a small underdog bet isn't too much of a loss for me.

Yeah me too, which is why I want to play some of it now to try get ahead of the curve and try find good angles and smokes etc, it's easy enough to set it up with bots, but it's not the same

One more here that would like to check it out.

Also if anyone is matchmaking today around gold nova 3 let me know. I want to play with more GAFers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom