• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolS

Another dignitas match being played offline because of DDoS....

And it looks like it will losse me my skins as well. I will have to stop betting on dignitas matches altogether.

Wunder

New Counter-Points episode from Thorin, featuring LDLC's NBK and FaceIt Caster Ddk - 3:15:41

Love these, only listened to a couple [POD]casts after I got back into CSGO so I didn't really get to watch the Thorin/Lurppis/Carn discussions but I really like the guests Thorin brings on and most of the discussion is pretty indepth and something you rarely get outside of these longform videos.

Xizk

The VP-Dignitas third map is ridiculous. Dignitas is playing with 3 standins and VP managed to get the score from 2-13 to 15-15. They should just replay this match in secret some other day. It's not even Dignitas playing anymore.

cresto

New Counter-Points episode from Thorin, featuring LDLC's NBK and FaceIt Caster Ddk - 3:15:41

Love these, only listened to a couple [POD]casts after I got back into CSGO so I didn't really get to watch the Thorin/Lurppis/Carn discussions but I really like the guests Thorin brings on and most of the discussion is pretty indepth and something you rarely get outside of these longform videos.

Listening to it now. I really appreciate NBK's professionalism. He's very well spoken on all that thorin throws at him. Thorin still rubs me the wrong way, but that's his personality.

Only way to get through the work day is listening to these guys go on-and-on about fnatic and the lineup changes. Pretty fascinating the level of depth and thought that went into the changes. Pretty cool insight.

The VP-Dignitas third map is ridiculous. Dignitas is playing with 3 standins and VP managed to get the score from 2-13 to 15-15. They should just replay this match in secret some other day. It's not even Dignitas playing anymore.

Perfect reason why betting needs to be stopped. Either that, or all these casts need to be pre-recorded and then played after the fact.

Two new skins leaked from the next operation?

7cgNMlp.png

The throw is real.

Many rumors circulated our site and other CS forums today suggesting that ALSEN will "throw" their EPS Poland Season 9 match against eliminacja by betting on their opponents at csgolounge.com, where the odds were 81%-19% in their favor (or 4.16 value for 1 invested on eliminacja).

Several of them claimed they had reliable sources, and surely enough after ALSEN ended up losing 10-16, csgolounge.com checked their players' bet records and found that the rumors were in fact true.
1413842810.8783.jpeg

Omega

Banned
betting is cool but it needs to be done away with.

it does more harm than good. You either got people throwing or people ddosing

betting is cool but it needs to be done away with.

it does more harm than good. You either got people throwing or people ddosing

Betting is a big reason why CS is so popular right now.

People who bet on two no name teams deserve their skins lost, but it's disgusting to see regardless. Not like known American teams don't throw for skins 50% of the time anyway. OceaN from skdc let me know when they were gonna throw against A51 lol.

Wow. That's nice of him...I guess? lol.

Omega

Banned
Betting is a big reason why CS is so popular right now.

Wow. That's nice of him...I guess? lol.

True, doesn't mean it doesn't harm the game.

I don't think those people would leave the scene if they lost the ability to lose their skins or have tournaments delayed by 4 hours cuz some nerd mad he's about to lose skins

CoolS

That's because CS is an awesome esport!

If it doesn't get Ddoses like iBP vs NCG, just so the match has to be finished offstream... Fucking embarassing for the community.

Ensirius

If the operation drops on Thursday I'm going to be so pissed. It has to drop just the day I'm flying out and not coming back until Monday.... Goddamn it.

Haroon

There's so much to talk about every week though!

Also, a bunch of us play MM with each other every week!

LET'S GO MID TO B!

Man... Now is the time for MidTerms... But Bayonetta 2 comes out so soon... :(

Don't rush up mid. Just play-off picks man. I'm going to try to get a pick at B, and we'll work from there. Just smoke up CT spawn before you guys go out mid.

Shadownet

Banned
You know its a weird day when we were playing on an EU server and animlboogy is top fragging with 200+ ping and get called a hacker cause of it. Lol

CoolS

LEM

And what makes you guys think it's coming Thursday? That would be perfect since I have thurs/fri/sat off.

The new Operation in the past usually started 2-3 weeks after the old one ended. Since we didn't get a new one last week and updates usually are Thursday (or I guess Wednesday night in the US) I'm expecting it this week.

And fuck it, I bet on VP again today!

Xizk

There are no sure bets. Dignitas vs VP will probably go 1-1 and be decided on the last one. Yesterday it was Overpass and Dig started CT so was impossible for VP to comeback. HR vs CPW can go either way. CPW took fnatic to OT on two maps in a bo5 and could upset HR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom