• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haroon

There are no sure bets. Dignitas vs VP will probably go 1-1 and be decided on the last one. Yesterday it was Overpass and Dig started CT so was impossible for VP to comeback. HR vs CPW can go either way. CPW took fnatic to OT on two maps in a bo5 and could upset HR.

Thanks! I will pass for now then.

CoolS

Pretty much what Xizk said. Even NiP vs. Epsilon is a very open game today. A few months ago NiP would have been the safe bet, but nowadays you never know with them.

Odah

Banned
ahuehuehuehue

3fee1cdd3f.jpg

CoolS

Poor dignidos. I can't remember a single game from them were they weren't ddosed and had to play with at least one or two standins

Odah

Banned
okay

since it is unclear if the VP vs. Dig. match will be played offline or Dig forfeits I placed the rest of my inventory on NiP.

yolo

edit: The one game where I go all in to atleast recover 1/16 of my losses and what happens...Dig. gets ddosed as usual and will probably forfeit now.

my luck is beyond the horizon

ChrisW

O.....M.....G! 250fps on my new iMac, this game feels sooooo nice with this frame rate! I getting a tons more kills, just gone 12-1 in casual

Odah

Banned
O.....M.....G! 250fps on my new iMac, this game feels sooooo nice with this frame rate! I getting a tons more kills, just gone 12-1 in casual

Dude.

I play on NASA database pc's (I'm doing the laundry there) with 3 ping, getting 1337fps. On sundays Im able to play in the operation room on 30 different monitors at once.

okay

since it is unclear if the VP vs. Dig. match will be played offline or Dig forfeits I placed the rest of my inventory on NiP.

yolo

edit: The one game where I go all in to atleast recover 1/16 of my losses and what happens...Dig. gets ddosed as usual and will probably forfeit now.

my luck is beyond the horizon

Even if NiP wins you probably won't get any value returned.

ChrisW

Dude.

I play on NASA database pc's (I'm doing the laundry there) with 3 ping, getting 1337fps. On sundays Im able to play in the operation room on 30 different monitors at once.
Wow, that's outta this world...

In loving how sharp it is too, I can actually see people now from longer distances, they pop out from the background

Odah

Banned
Even if NiP wins you probably won't get any value returned.

I'm just doing it to have one more win on my bet history.

Wow, that's outta this world...

In loving how sharp it is too, I can actually see people now from longer distances, they pop out from the background

I just bought the new BENQ monitor for 3999$ which has this new feature I think it's called shadow sharpening where you can see people in the dark ALOT better and...dayuuuum it is sooo good. Makes me feel like I'm playing against nothing but silvers

Divius

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a CSGO skin. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

BO01blR.png

AK-47 | Blue Laminate MW -- MB-602019DD91B6F12C - Taken by soultron. 13 entrants total.

t1413929493z1.png
heyo

Haroon

Doing the Faceit league with friends. If anyone wants to watch, the link is spoilered below:

www.twitch.tv/atsou - Just a warning. The individuals that I play alongside with have the tendency to be rude to others.

CoolS

Not sure how I feel about Planetkey, a team that had to play with a standin because cLy is vac banned, being qualified for DH Winter.

Edit. Another german team at DH. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom