• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odah

Banned
guys, don't bet on Dignitas on LAN:

7c710f98d3.jpg

that was my biggest bet from the tournament.
I'm going all in on Fnatic now, they HAVE TO win this tournament.

edit: can't believe iBP came all the way up to the finals but Fnatic are hungry, they want this. They don't want to get beaten in the finals by some american team and on the other hand iBP wants to prove that Europe isn't the monopol in this game but I think they already proved that by entering in the finals. My prediction: Fnatic will win 2-1, iBP probably will chose Dust2 (maybe Fnatic bans it, dunno) but if not they might win on Dust2.

Haroon

I have decided to step away from the skins, and watching these "professional" teams play the game. After what IBP did for their Nuke match, I have no more interest in keeping up to date with the professional matches since I seemed to lost the reason why I continued to play CS. It was not because I wanted to improve, but to have fun. Thus, I am making changes to have more fun with the game instead of being stressed out in searching for the reason why I started doing badly.

soultron

Banned
I have decided to step away from the skins, and watching these "professional" teams play the game. After what IBP did for their Nuke match, I have no more interest in keeping up to date with the professional matches since I seemed to lost the reason why I continued to play CS. It was not because I wanted to improve, but to have fun. Thus, I am making changes to have more fun with the game instead of being stressed out in searching for the reason why I started doing badly.
Did IBP seem like they threw another match?

Also, what are some of the changes you're making to how you play so it's more focused on fun?

Haroon

Did IBP seem like they threw another match?

Also, what are some of the changes you're making to how you play so it's more focused on fun?

Yeah, they threw their de_nuke match against Dignitas because they only needed to win four rounds. But they had to play through the match because of betting. So, IBP rushed almost every round, and lost the game (I know this because I was watching the live scores on HLTV in which the round would start, and skadoodle would just die very quickly, and he did not go further than 26 frags during the entire time on T side).

I will not care about my ranking as much. I will not go into death match in an attempt to warm up, or do aim training before I begin playing competitive mode. I will not watch these professional matches in order to get new details about certain smokes, boosts, flashes, and grenades. Basically, all of the extra things that I did before, I will not be doing them anymore.

I will not care about my ranking as much. I will not go into death match in an attempt to warm up, or do aim training before I begin playing competitive mode. I will not watch these professional matches in order to get new details about certain smokes, boosts, flashes, and grenades. Basically, all of the extra things that I did before, I will not be doing them anymore.

You feel like being worse at the game will make it more fun for you?

Haroon

You feel like being worse at the game will make it more fun for you?

Eh, I don't think that I will become worse at the game by not doing the things that I did before. It's just that I won't be using anything new without experiencing it within gameplay. I suppose that I don't care much about winning or losing competitive matches. I will do stuff which I find entertaining :D.

Omega

Banned

it's all fabians fault

I'd place the blame more FACEit's format than iBP.

impact

Banned
Yeah, they threw their de_nuke match against Dignitas because they only needed to win four rounds. But they had to play through the match because of betting. So, IBP rushed almost every round, and lost the game (I know this because I was watching the live scores on HLTV in which the round would start, and skadoodle would just die very quickly, and he did not go further than 26 frags during the entire time on T side).

No one is safe in...

thumb-350-431484.jpg

I'm up almost $200 past 3 days so I'm gonna take a quick break from betting and enjoy my new knife :p I'm a streaky better that historically goes on big win streaks then big loss streaks. Might as well cut the loss streaks out and start betting again once the randomness of the game wears down. This LAN is very odd to say the least.

danielcw

Its not that much, but I won't be using skins anyway :)

360fx360f

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a thing. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthr...ondapps.com/countdown/t1414281648z1.png[/img]

Haroon

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Atsuo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

512fx388f

Factory New Blue Laminate -- MB-2395021B618B9613 - Taken by Baconsaurus Rex. 11 entrants total.

t1414281889z1.png

The second giveaway! You get a Factory New Blue Laminate!

cHinzo

So stupid, I can't get my account deranked. Keep getting afks in enemy teams or unbalanced teams like full AK vs two silvers and their best player ragequit. MG2 atm. -_- Nova is so far away.... I need Mokoi! Where art thou?

rac

Banned
If you want to derank you could play with me. I haven't played comp in a long ass time and I'm not even good to begin with.

impact

Banned
A MW Butterfly Slaughter should be just fine 1:1 for a FN M9 Bayo Fade, but you'll have to find a very specific person to make that trade.

I got it, seems like a 90% with very few scratches. I like butterflys as well but I feel since they're from a set case the value will drop no matter what at least a little as people keep unboxing the breakouts.

I'm over karambits though, M9 da best

Mokoi

Banned
So stupid, I can't get my account deranked. Keep getting afks in enemy teams or unbalanced teams like full AK vs two silvers and their best player ragequit. MG2 atm. -_- Nova is so far away.... I need Mokoi! Where art thou?

Stop being so good, and aim for silver 1!

Mokoi

Banned
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Mokoi, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

ooIa6Si.png

StatTrak FAMAS | Pulse FN -- MB-D7271FBF46496B96 - Taken by littleworm. 7 entrants total.

t1414294309z1.png

Tonight is the night of giveaways I guess.

demented

Traded up all my shitty lowest quality items got shitty step up quality item that's worth less then those I traded, never again :(

I should start idling the game I wasted so many possible items but I don't get nearly enough for anything ffs. #neverbuykeyscrew

soultron

Banned
Does anyone know if it's possible to give Steam Gifts in ModBot giveaways?

I'm reading the tutorial/guide on how to do it but it says I need to send MB a key. I only have Steam games in Gift form.

Odah

Banned
yay I won in the giveaway!

thank you danielcw for the Bizon! :D

if i win my bet tomorrow ill do a giveaway too

EDIT: OMFG I JUST WON IN A RAFFLE ON A TWITCH STREAM ASWELL WTF IS HAPPENING XDDDD

i dont even know what i won yet.

demented

I think you chose to send gift via email and put yours in. Then you'll get the link there which you can send to modbot. Might be an easier way tho.

Edit: beaten

soultron

Banned
Thanks dudes!

Random game, but as a huge Twin Peaks fan, I figured I'd share this crazy game with (one of) my fellow CS GAFfers.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (soultron, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

header.jpg

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut -- MB-D119DECB46DCD802 - Taken by Shadownet. 10 entrants total.

t1414299769z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom