• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haroon

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Atsuo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

rusty.png

Steamworld Dig -- MB-6D01721D2F144FBE - Taken by CoolS. 3 entrants total.

t1414300311z1.png

cHinzo

Stop being so good, and aim for silver 1!
I tried man. Last game it started off very well on dust2. We had a 3-12 CT side, but somehow won 16-14 even tho I only used pistols the whole match and our bottom fragger 1 vs 4 aced clutched the enemy team at 13-14 lol.

I get the feeling I need a new account...

Haroon

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Atsuo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

gonehome_titlescreen.png

Gone Home -- MB-73601412668DA15F - Taken by sneakypete. 4 entrants total.

t1414300789z1.png

Odah

Banned
Gone Home is a good game but I already have it so I will not participate in that one but youre really an awesome guy! :D

demented

Now got matched with guy smurfing that destroyed our team hard with his co smurfer, admited himself -_- can't get placed or win lol. Also of course we will get destroyed when noone buys grenades or talks tactics.

CoolS

Wow, all those giveaways. You guys are awesome.

Edit: looking at the pace we are going,nespecially with all the LANs and DH Winter coming up in November, I think I will start working on OT2. Nothing too fancy in mind, but ideas are always welcome.

Rivitur

Banned
The lack of ESWC hype is real!
3 bloody days mates! 3 days!

Title for OT2 (too long but) The gambling addiction 9/10 dermatologist are against

Ludono

nice! Looks pretty solid - I just traded my gut cw for a huntsman urban masked, so I'm still in the dumps in terms of knives. Looks decent though

Yeah, in terms of look I think the Huntsman is the best but the animation on the Karambit is unbeatable of course.....

People dump on the Huntsman for having the same animation as the Gut Knife but does that really matter.....?

Shadownet

Banned
Did you guys noticed a weird Halloween mask glitch? Where a 2nd mask would appear at the feet of the player?

Like let say your teammate is running in front of you. You look at his feet and you can see a mask moving at the same speed.

Half of it is in the ground. Its weird.

MayMay

Banned
Been sitting in a CS lobby for 3 hours today just..... talking. Lol. Among many other things, CS is a great instant messenger lol Then we decided to actually play - and lost. Oh well.

Lost a few games, won a few games - cant complain today.

Haroon

Did you guys noticed a weird Halloween mask glitch? Where a 2nd mask would appear at the feet of the player?

Like let say your teammate is running in front of you. You look at his feet and you can see a mask moving at the same speed.

Half of it is in the ground. Its weird.

Yeah, I have seen some weird stuff. Last night, I seen a mask just sitting on the ground. I looked away for a second, and poof! It was gone. Weird stuff man...

Congrats to everyone that won the games.

Rivitur

Banned
All in on Helen's book club over Jersey fresh in the Boston Lan.

Its on Cevo channel on twitch right now.

Just watched a Sleepy Hollow Ad (that show I don't watch on Fox) and apparently there is footage of CS:GO on there.

MayMay

Banned
Tried to defuse a bomb while on a ladder (on train). Didnt work out very well and we lost -_- I barely had any time and just couldnt get off that damn thing. >_>__> Positive side of things -> I've won a game on train. Last time that happened was months ago. I only play train like.. once every 3 months lol

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Tried to defuse a bomb while on a ladder (on train). Didnt work out very well and we lost -_- I barely had any time and just couldnt get off that damn thing. >_>__> Positive side of things -> I've won a game on train. Last time that happened was months ago. I only play train like.. once every 3 months lol

That was a fun game, and I don't think you had enough time to defuse anyways :p

I got really excited over a quad kill, the other team was pretty bad though.

MayMay

Banned
That was a fun game, and I don't think you had enough time to defuse anyways :p

I got really excited over a quad kill, the other team was pretty bad though.

Yeah.. probably not. Didnt really know what to do - I saw the guy on my minimap and was checking heaven etc. Figured someone else would defuse but then everyone was like "Mayhem you gotta defuse" and I tried and panicked and... D: lol

How the hell do I not remember that quad kill tho, niiiice lol Might've been alt tabbed or something while that happened.

Odah

Banned
Guys I really wanna do a giveaway but I have no clue on how to do that with a weapon skin :l

I already looked it up in the how to thread but I couldnt find a guide for inventory items.

Odah

Banned
I am giving away a M4A1-S | Bright Water (Minimal Wear). To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

Rules for this Giveaway:

M4A1-S | Bright Water (Minimal Wear) -- MB-637DAA14EE19A074 - Taken by udiie. 9 entrants total.

360fx360f

t1414382994z1.png

As I said, I'm doing a giveaway if Fnatic wins :)

good luck to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom