• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

soultron

Banned
Sweet giveaway, Odah!

The last CT who was trying to get to B from Tunnels, the moment he saw his teammate lived through the gunfight:
7f8.gif

Omega

Banned
shadow/ezio when we play do you guys hear me clearly?

im on raidcall with my friend and this shit is barely picking up my voice. kind of makes me wonder if my mic is just that bad and no one, including randoms has ever said anything

udiie

As I said, I'm doing a giveaway if Fnatic wins :)

good luck to everyone!

Thanks dude! Will do one of my own very soon :)

EDIT: AKA RIGHT NOWWWW GOGOGOGOGO

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 CS:GO weapon skins, a MW Candy Apple Glock, and a MW Antique PP-Bizon (ST). To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the skin you want. If you include more than one skin, you will be blocked from entering. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (udiie, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do what you please with the skins, but if you decide to lose them in a bet, please don't tell me hahaha

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any skins not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

330x192

StatTrak PP-Bizon | Antique (Minimal Wear) -- MB-CF68F12EC9EB905F - Taken by EzioCroft. 6 entrants total.
330x192

Glock-18 | Candy Apple (Minimal Wear) -- MB-612AA088432BC189 - Taken by CoolS. 16 entrants total.

t1414473534z1.png

i did it for 24 hours, just in case anyone sleeping is bummed they miss out

udiie

You rich punks getting rich off of the unfortunate souls who lose their bets. <3

i havent bet in ages actually. i won a raffle a few weeks back and have been sitting on some loot, so ive been wanting to share some of my older stuff i no longer use

Omega

Banned
was just in a casual match and a guy got a Pit Viper

man that sound it makes is loud. plus the dude already had a viper. Why cant i ever get a good drop? i just get those shit 2 cent skins

Shadownet

Banned

im on raidcall with my friend and this shit is barely picking up my voice. kind of makes me wonder if my mic is just that bad and no one, including randoms has ever said anything

Last time we played which was like 2 days ago? I could hear you just fine (normal). But maybe it got worst? I'll keep an ear out if we play tomorrow for sure and I'll let you know.

Odah

Banned
Congratulations to "udiie" who won the m4s! :D

I won a Famas Pulse Stattrak Minimal Wear on a twitch stream yesterday >>

MayMay

Banned

I never noticed any issues with your mic, and I'm usually someone that tells ppl when I think their mic is too quiet/loud

dave is ok

aztek is ok
I've never seen someone give away a cosmetic in the Dota 2 thread through ModBot. Maybe I'll do some over there and some over here later.

Omega

Banned
Last time we played which was like 2 days ago? I could hear you just fine (normal). But maybe it got worst? I'll keep an ear out if we play tomorrow for sure and I'll let you know.

I never noticed any issues with your mic, and I'm usually someone that tells ppl when I think their mic is too quiet/loud

alright that's what i figured since no one ever said anything. don't know why it was so bad last night

So these music kits only get offered to players (from Valve at least) randomly ? Got offered a music kit on the menu, so used the funds Id built from selling crates to get it.

Enjoying the change in music, really neat addition.

CoolS

The only sound I'm using is the one that starts playing when the bomb timer reaches 10 seconds. Really helpful when trying to clutch ad CT with no kit/kit and as terorrist defending.

cHinzo

Cajunb is back in Dignitas and aizy is out.

Nothing against Aizy, but aww yiss! The dream team is back. I hope we're gonna see the 15-0 CT side Dig games again, because they were playing really weak during the last two LANs and online.

Also, pistol only games are so much fun. Nothing in the game is more satisfying than hearing the bullet hitting a head with the deagle.

Edit: great to see so many giveaways lately. To be expected from this awesome betting addicts community.

Coldsun

Banned
Woo, betted on MC (vs CNTD) and actually won. Shame I was short on items and didn't bet enough to make it realllly worth while.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a schweetskin. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (sneakypete, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created.

330x192

StatTrak M4A1-S | Blood Tiger MW -- MB-98D7E7DA7895A1EE - Taken by Clydefrog. 27 entrants total.

t1414551957z1.png

Let's keep the giveaway train rollin'

udiie

ModBot 3 said:
CoolS claimed your Glock-18 | Candy Apple (Minimal Wear) key. There were 16 entrants.
EzioCroft claimed your StatTrak PP-Bizon | Antique (Minimal Wear) key. There were 6 entrants.
congrats guys! CoolS, either add me on steam, or PM me your trade URL. Ezio, message me next time we're both online and I'll send it to you.

Shadownet

Banned
Sneakypete if you're reading this. You can do another raffle before this one is over if you want. But honestly it might be best to wait until this one run out before doing the correct one. To avoid any confusion.

If you need help on how to use Modbot I'm sure people can link you to the Modbot Guide or you can google "Modbot NeoGAF"

Grief.exe made a detailed thread on how to use it. It's quite simple.

maneil99

The amount of hackers and smurfs in this game really is a joke. How can these fucking lazy devs be so incompentent to not implement one of the dozens of solutions to stop smurfing is beyond me. I am done with CSGO MM. There is no point in playing a system which is 2nd tier compared to ESEA. Fucking joke. The amount of smurfs is a joke. The amount of hackers beyond DMG is a joke. The 64 tick servers are a joke. The fact 8 people that have been put on this game is a joke.

Ludono

The amount of hackers and smurfs in this game really is a joke. How can these fucking lazy devs be so incompentent to not implement one of the dozens of solutions to stop smurfing is beyond me. I am done with CSGO MM. There is no point in playing a system which is 2nd tier compared to ESEA. Fucking joke. The amount of smurfs is a joke. The amount of hackers beyond DMG is a joke. The 64 tick servers are a joke. The fact 8 people that have been put on this game is a joke.

Well really, how can you stop a smurf? Maybe lower the amount of matches to rank to 5 or something?

StatTrak M4A1-S | Blood Tiger MW -- MB-98D7E7DA7895A1EE - Taken by Clydefrog. 27 entrants total.

I am a very tired man. Here's the key, also updated the initial raffle post. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom