• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

impact

Banned
The amount of hackers and smurfs in this game really is a joke. How can these fucking lazy devs be so incompentent to not implement one of the dozens of solutions to stop smurfing is beyond me. I am done with CSGO MM. There is no point in playing a system which is 2nd tier compared to ESEA. Fucking joke. The amount of smurfs is a joke. The amount of hackers beyond DMG is a joke. The 64 tick servers are a joke. The fact 8 people that have been put on this game is a joke.
This post is 100% correct. Here's some Halloween masks in our next update. Enjoy!

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
They didn't want a rematch :(

B2fMjDd.jpg

maneil99

Well really, how can you stop a smurf? Maybe lower the amount of matches to rank to 5 or something?

Make there be a requirement to matchmaking. Right now there is a huge disparity between competitive and casual. 5v5 vs 10v10. Casual is awful for practice. Make a new playlist that takes out the visible ranks and gives armor/helmets/kits so playings can actually learn the game better. Then make it a requirement for all new players to win 25 games in order to start playing competitive match making.

cHinzo

Make there be a requirement to matchmaking. Right now there is a huge disparity between competitive and casual. 5v5 vs 10v10. Casual is awful for practice. Make a new playlist that takes out the visible ranks and gives armor/helmets/kits so playings can actually learn the game better. Then make it a requirement for all new players to win 25 games in order to start playing competitive match making.
Having people to level to 30 before going into ranked didn't stop people from making smurfs in LoL, even though it's a really tedious job. I wonder how Doto2 handles this.

They didn't want a rematch :(

B2fMjDd.jpg
That's Vertigo right? I wish people played that map more often. ;_;

Divius

Last few days I just can't seem to get any kills. I keep doing ~85 damage before dying and it is annoying as hell. I get the drop on people (I'd say I have decent gamesense, reaction and positioning) but my aim is just terrible.

Or like I am a CT on B on dust2, hear steps, flash the tunnels, walk in and start shooting, do 60+ damage to 3 Ts before they take me out, again: no kills.

blergh

edit: I probably should practice aimmaps and learn recoil control but I find it boring as hell as I just wanna run around and shoot stuff.

soultron

Banned
Still can't believe those dudes on Vertigo. They just keep rushing one way and never really tried to mix anything up. Awful.

The panda guy was trying to bribe us with skins so that we'd throw the match. He was adding us to Friends, trying to voice chat, etc.

Last few days I just can't seem to get any kills. I keep doing ~85 damage before dying and it is annoying as hell. I get the drop on people (I'd say I have decent gamesense, reaction and positioning) but my aim is just terrible.

Or like I am a CT on B on dust2, hear steps, flash the tunnels, walk in and start shooting, do 60+ damage to 3 Ts before they take me out, again: no kills.

blergh

I know that feeling. Sometimes it happens when I get lazy and try to focus too much on spraying... but my recoil control with the M4/AK isn't really that great. Whenever I feel this is happening, I stop and try to do taps and go strictly for HSs. It takes nerves to focus on this when you're getting shot at, but I find that, in general, if your crosshair placement and info is OK, you should come out on top.

Haroon

I like to smurf sometimes... :(. It is fun to play with lower ranked friends without ruining our experience by playing against people that are far too high ranked for friends. A lot of people that I have gone up against don't seem to understand this concept, and think that the sole reason I smurf is because I want to make others experience awful, or to boost my ego. It is weird man... Also, a lot of people within my normal rank cheat :\

I suck at photoshop, and probably being at funny as well :(.

cHinzo

blergh

edit: I probably should practice aimmaps and learn recoil control but I find it boring as hell as I just wanna run around and shoot stuff.

When everything else fails, go for the P90.

Omega

Banned
I like to smurf sometimes... :(. It is fun to play with lower ranked friends without ruining our experience by playing against people that are far too high ranked for friends. A lot of people that I have gone up against don't seem to understand this concept, and think that the sole reason I smurf is because I want to make others experience awful, or to boost my ego. It is weird man... Also, a lot of people within my normal rank cheat :\

I suck at photoshop, and probably being at funny as well :(.

yep. while I'm not that great myself I had a second account to play with my real life friends and now CSGAF. I was a DMG on my main when I started using that account and my friends got stomped on by novas, if i played with them on my main it would have been extremely pointless.

As for the hacking, Valve needs to step it up. It's one of the main reason why there are smurfs probably. I've seen shroud/fl0m use smurfs to play because they got tired of the hackers.

Haroon

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Atsuo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Ghostbusters: The Videogame GOTY Edition -- MB-0499D26C2C2E8C09 - Taken by Ludono. 7 entrants total.

t1414600319z1.png
[/QUOTE] <--- Fuck it, I am keeping the quote.

Wunder

Man these giveaways! Thanks Atsuo :D

Fragbite starting soon, going to be a bunch of cool matches I think -- hope NiP can pull through ><

Thanks for all the giveaways lately, fellas! Not winning anything but I'm already having fun coming up with creative subject lines for Modbot, in the hope that he might be smart enough to pick up on it and eventually pick me.

Mokoi

Banned
I should probably practice controlling my spray with the ak more. The m4 is ez pz, but ak is the bane of my existence.

Those flick headshots with the ak are always nice though.

Haroon

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Atsuo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Jazzpunk -- MB-3146B35297B43668 - Taken by Crazy_maniac. 1 entrants total.

t1414607700z1.png
[/QUOTE]

cHinzo

Finland vs Belarus is pretty fun. Super close game with a sneaky ninja defuse from Belarus at 14-14, they took the first map 16-14 after being 6-9 down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom