• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strazyplus

they'll be too busy planning Gabe's birthday bash to release an operation

Mr. Newell's birthday is November 3.

0XnSpOe.gif
:O

Rivitur

Banned
I think they will just added the gun as an alternative to the awp leaving both. Knowing Valve we might not know for another 3-4 years tho.

Odah

Banned
661aa7b29c.jpg

Today was a good day in betting again. If I'm lucky again tomorrow I'm gonna do yet another giveaway!

slowly buidling up my crippled bank again. now im back at 30€ profit @_@

from 160 to 2 to 30. what harsh 2 weeks I've been through.

Odah

Banned
That Belarus game was easy skins, they are very underrated.

but they lost :p

But still, they put up a good fight on Mirage, only to get completely steamrolled on Inferno and Cache. That's why you go for the "better" team in a bo3.

Would this have been a bo1 there would be a big upset now D:

but they lost :p

But still, they put up a good fight on Mirage, only to get completely steamrolled on Inferno and Cache. That's why you go for the "better" team in a bo3.

Would this have been a bo1 there would be a big upset now D:

I was reading twitch chat (during the NiP/Fnatic match) and the people in there talked about Belarus winning...I guess they were just talking about the first map.

I thought those winnings seemed a little low.

maneil99

Having people to level to 30 before going into ranked didn't stop people from making smurfs in LoL, even though it's a really tedious job. I wonder how Doto2 handles this.

That's Vertigo right? I wish people played that map more often. ;_;

It would certainly reduce the amount. Especially if the game keeps track of your skill secretly during those 20 required wins.

MayMay

Banned
CSGO isnt going very well for me atm.. maybe I should take a longer break. I'm at 500 hours played right now, would be a nice number to stop playing for a while.

That new sniper sounds interesting, and the VIP looks cool!

Edit: Wait, thats the VIP from Condition Zero!

impact

Banned
CSGO isnt going very well for me atm.. maybe I should take a longer break. I'm at 500 hours played right now, would be a nice number to stop playing for a while.

That new sniper sounds interesting, and the VIP looks cool!

Edit: Wait, thats the VIP from Condition Zero!
Valve making this whole thread quit.

As I made this post 10 recently banned cheaters just bought new accounts. Suddenly Gabe does not give a shit that we are fed up. Deal with it, he says.

CoolS

Not sure if we need more alternative guns. I have the feeling that will make it just harder to balance the game, especially with the Scout and CZ in the state they are right now.

Rivitur

Banned
Damnit I need to hurry up and order those PC parts... But I'm waiting for the witches 3 spec so I can be sure to max stuff on my budget.

cresto

I'm referring to the M4A1 vs M4A1-S, not an AUG variant.

Not sure if we need more alternative guns. I have the feeling that will make it just harder to balance the game, especially with the Scout and CZ in the state they are right now.

CZ still needs some work. I don't really see an issue with the scout. It's easy to avoid if you understand how to play against it. The jumping bit is a tad OP, but it's what makes the gun more unique. It's something pro's are still adjusting to and haven't quite figured it out. I like the dynamic it brings to the game. I do agree that the CZ is still an issue, I was gunned down recently on Nuke from a guy on top of twinky with myself behind CT red at the garage when I had an AK and he had a CZ. There is no way that gun should have that much range. Adjust the range and I think it's fine. JW is a master of utilizing it and it does make awpers even more powerful with a close range back up. Maybe a longer switch animation might help balance that?

Clydefrog

It’d be really, really unfortunate to see a new gun being rolled out without Valve fixing issues the community has been asking for; whether it be the CZ, matchmaking regarding smurfs, reporting cheaters, etc.

cresto

It’d be really, really unfortunate to see a new gun being rolled out without Valve fixing issues the community has been asking for; whether it be the CZ, matchmaking regarding smurfs, reporting cheaters, etc.

It shouldn't surprise you. Valve spends their time on stupid shit like masks versus making the game more balanced and competitive which is the only thing driving the games success. Adding temporary themed crap doesn't help the community grow. It just makes it seem silly like TF2. Everyone in the community would rather them fix the issues then continue to waste time with nonsense.

impact

Banned
It shouldn't surprise you. Valve spends their time on stupid shit like masks versus making the game more balanced and competitive which is the only thing driving the games success. Adding temporary themed crap doesn't help the community grow. It just makes it seem silly like TF2. Everyone in the community would rather them fix the issues then continue to waste time with nonsense.

Hey can you stop being mean to Valve? They're doing their best. Ok. Thanks.

Haroon

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Atsuo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Amnesia: A Machine For Monsters -- MB-9D1167DFDB7B359E - Taken by CoolS. 4 entrants total.

t1414622763z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom