• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wunder

London Conspiracy is basically the 2nd team in the CoD game, getting bopped by Fnatic, is what I meant. Also the sound issues in this stream have been hilarious, especially the huge echo loop lol

impact

Banned
I think LC should call upon the dynamic duo of BOT Cecil and seangares. Those two could really help that squad achieve unthinkable things.

Rivitur

Banned
Haha despite Pow not having very good starts they're a stronger T sided team than CT on inferno (based on Heat v pow earlier and the Chinese qualifier)

Rivitur

Banned
They placed a pretty good T-side against Energy too in their previous game.
FYI heat = energy (energy.heat esports is their name from the African tournament If remember correctly) but as you saw they don't have any starts its just pick someone early and rush and if that doesn't work flash and go.

Rivitur

Banned
Wtf is this!!!!!! C9 v VP and they stream only the second half? Don't get me wrong I'm glad they at least streamed it but still I could have been watching this instead of a white screen.

Wunder

CLOWD NIEN

Wtf is this!!!!!! C9 v VP and they stream only the second half? Don't get me wrong I'm glad they at least streamed it but still I could have been watching this instead of a white screen.

Match started earlier than scheduled, it was on a brazilian stream if one checked hltv, I assume anders/semm just went for a quick break and didn't realize they started without them. Sucks but oh well

edit: n0thing playing pretty well this match, i've always felt he hasn't gone on a tear in GO, hopefully this event will be good for him :D

edit2: BYALI YOU FUCKED UP SON

cHinzo

Wtf are you want dude?

Jinxed it!
0f86e39e94.png

LDLC gonna win both games easily today! (time to jinx this)

Odah

Banned
bf1f31029f.jpg

Guess which bets are my biggest one's :p

(I'm going for a new betting strategy from today on, hope it works out)

man look at this:
13e0ab6678.jpg

since my big huge ass loss I struggle to climb back up. Whenever I hit 30€ profit I fall back again to sub 10€ :l It's like there is a magical line which I can't cross.

cHinzo...can you unjinx me maybe? :<

(I swear if you unjinx me I'm gonna give you a skin or smth once it happens >.>)

edit 2: I wanted to change to C9 in the last few minutes but then I chickened out >> anyways. dont get upset about it. not worth it.

Xizk

Won small bets on both c9 and VP. Feels too risky to go big on bo1. Trying to build up an inventory of cheap skins I can place on underdogs and then go bigger when bo3 starts.

Lourio

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Lourio, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

360fx360f

USP-S | Blood Tiger -- MB-71FE7D74FFBC15BD - Taken by Xizk. 6 entrants total.

t1414698667z1.png

Wunder

Looks like C9 is out. Think they needed like 10 rounds and only got 7.

it was dependent on the VP vs Planetkey game as well, so 10 rounds wouldn't have saved them in the end. If C9 had stomped Planetkey earlier in the day and/or LDLC beat VP on Overpass, it would have been a different story.

edit: going to go all-in on the NiP games tomorrow, someone stop me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom