• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

cHinzo

I guess they could still win, I mean they did get super lucky at ESL Cologne

The game really is too random to call anything. LDLC and fnatic looked unstoppable yet both lost a good amount of matches recently they shouldn't have. Meanwhile NaVi looked like shit for 2 months then all of a sudden it seems like they're back. I want Dignitas to win it all because they're the only elite team that hasn't won shit. They really deserve it, especially after picking up cajunb like I've been saying. If they dropped Xyp9x for Pimp they'd be on par with fnatic imo.

aaaaaand Titan are losing to a team of noname frenchies. Guess I will not be betting on them :D

Nah, Pimp plays the same role as Device and Dupreeh who are arguably the better players. I just wanna see the 15-0 CT side Dig again. ;_;

Also, CW are winning against HR. Odah, u okay?

cHinzo

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a CS:GO Skin. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (cHinzo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

AK-47-Redline.jpg

AK47 Redline -- MB-7DDA2D57E2A53407 - Taken by Wunder. 19 entrants total.

t1414766950z1.png
Here we go again!

Odah

Banned
Nah, Pimp plays the same role as Device and Dupreeh who are arguably the better players. I just wanna see the 15-0 CT side Dig again. ;_;

Also, CW are winning against HR. Odah, u okay?

yes! im okay! won 1.50 w/ CW :3

and I bet on NiP, no worries.

gonna participate in your awesome giveaway °-° dammn that giveaway....thats better what you get on most twitch streams and there the chance to win is far less. (alltough I won in one last week...but it was a Stattrak Famas Pulse lul)

Odah

Banned
Nowadays it's impossible to do any Tier 1 vs. Tier 1 bets >_>

CW stomping HR

NiP stomping CW

HR stomping Titan

HR stomping NiP

NiP prob. stomping Titan (but I will bet on Titan tho, small)

the only save match I see from all of these is Dig > mouz.

mouz playing so awful today, they got rekt buy iBP. while Dignitas played pretty good against iBP and completely destroyed them 16-2 on Dust. Cajun doing some great stuff and Device also playing good.

I'm gonna savely assume that Dig will win.

Lourio

I like that everyone is on an even playing field now, makes for more exciting matches to watch but sucks for betting. I'm too scared to bet lol.. lost enough of my good/favorite skins.

cHinzo

Nowadays it's impossible to do any Tier 1 vs. Tier 1 bets >_>

CW stomping HR

NiP stomping CW

HR stomping Titan

HR stomping NiP

NiP prob. stomping Titan (but I will bet on Titan tho, small)

the only save match I see from all of these is Dig > mouz.

mouz playing so awful today, they got rekt buy iBP. while Dignitas played pretty good against iBP and completely destroyed them 16-2 on Dust. Cajun doing some great stuff and Device also playing good.

I'm gonna savely assume that Dig will win.

But NiP is winning against HR and Titan against CW. ;_;

impact

Banned
Np guys, will make one too for the NA people. :D

Dig or iBP?! Seems like a real 50/50 game, decided by the map. :/

loser plays NaVi, Dig beat NaVi 2-0
winner plays fnatic, Dig never beats fnatic

thrownitas < ithrowpower

they both know this, so it's really whoever can throw better

Odah

Banned
Np guys, will make one too for the NA people. :D

Dig or iBP?! Seems like a real 50/50 game, decided by the map. :/

I went in favour of Dig because:

They impressed me today.
They have Cajun back as their awper.
They seem to be in good shape (device doing well again).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom