• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odah

Banned
Yes, won my LDLC bet.

Don't care about the Na'vi bet, it was only like 40c's

I'm sure Fnatic will win :3

(at first I didn't want to bet on the VP and Na'Vi game but then I did anyways to support my addiction, atleast only with small amounts.)

cHinzo

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away CS:GO Skins. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (cHinzo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

358655c439.jpg

CS:GO Skins Starter Kit -- MB-E39D88DA609A5803 - Taken by Clydefrog. 18 entrants total.

t1414928174z1.png

For the people who are playing without skins I've made a basic collection of skins for 10 bucks, covering the most oftenly used guns, to give those people a chance to get some extra colour in their game. :) Please consider this when entering the raffle.

MayMay

Banned
You rock cHinzo, great giveaway!
Not gonna enter, seeing as I'm not a starter anymore. Dont have any skins - but only because I lost them all while betting lol

Odah

Banned
Can I use the skins for ez skins ez life? :p

nah, just joking. Hope someone here win's it! I'll skip this one. Very generious of you!

Wunder

Wow that's amazing, a bundle is a really smart idea and generous too.

VP man, I attribute that loss to that one round where Dig ran up arch on an eco and ran over Pasza and Taz :(

CoolS

whoops. entered the raffle before reading your post. If I win I'll keep one or two I will actually use, but will raffle the other stuff away.

And yay, VP won.

ironmang

After faceit destroyed my betting inventory I'm starting to climb back up after this weekend. Not really sure how I'm going to bet tomorrow. Probably Navi and Fnatic but could change after a little research or odd shifts.

Anyone else getting serious lag on EU matchmaking servers tonight last game i was getting 1500 ping at times :( can play community servers without issue

Coldsun

Banned
Boo. Snagged a StatTrak™ P90 | Asiimov (Well-Worn) to bet, but CSGOLounge isn't picking it up in my inventory. =(
Tear

Guess no betting for me tonight hah =(

Mokoi

Banned
One of the funniest things just happened. T side just had one guy left, and we ran all across mirage trying knife him. We could of split right away to cut him off, but there is no fun in that.

Webm test of all recorded footage of that moment. Wish I captured it all. :(
http://a.pomf.se/axozue.webm

Omega

Banned
Shadow is always asking me to play but I haven't felt like it recently. The one time I do want to play, he has no room

y is life so cruel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom