• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odah

Banned
my winnigs for today:

b4f3045c66.jpg

+ half of the returns

won 7/7 matches :3

but I have no inventory right now and only shit skins xD

I wish I'd not bet yesterday and had those skins for today :l

I always have "good" days when I only use crap skins...

5d23c49146.jpg

edit:

alright, today I started betting with real money and I went from:

1e1d692492.png

to

89bc05277b.png

\o/

cHinzo

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a CS:GO Skin. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (cHinzo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

AK-47-Redline.jpg

AK47 Redline -- MB-2EC829F8B0607BEC - Taken by Shalashaska. 18 entrants total.

t1414787591z1.png

NA should be awake by now. :D

cHinzo

Play-off brackets
  • LDLC vs Titan
  • Na'Vi vs iBUYPOWER
  • Dignitas vs Virtus Pro
  • Hellraisers vs Fnatic
Whatcha guys think? Titan won twice against LDLC in the ESWC France qualifiers, Na'Vi vs iBP gonna be tough, VP usually wins against Dignitas, but now we got CajunB back it might be different and Fnatic should be able to take on Hellraisers.

KingKong

Play-off brackets
  • LDLC vs Titan
  • Na'Vi vs iBUYPOWER
  • Dignitas vs Virtus Pro
  • Hellraisers vs Fnatic
Whatcha guys think? Titan won twice against LDLC in the ESWC France qualifiers, Na'Vi vs iBP gonna be tough, VP usually wins against Dignitas, but now we got CajunB back it might be different and Fnatic should be able to take on Hellraisers.

LDLC, NaVi, VP and Fnatic imo

Fnatic to win the whole thing

Rivitur

Banned
idk i think we should do it now

Losing fake money isn't enough for him anymore, it's only going to get worse
You might have a point. Damn you e-sports give back our Odah!

I'm going out on a limb here and am going to say that this is the tournament that Dignitas wins.

Wunder

Some incredibly hard bets... I think I'll only go in on LDLC vs Titan, especially if the odds even out. Maaaaybe Na'Vi too?

Rivitur

Banned
Some incredibly hard bets... I think I'll only go in on LDLC vs Titan, especially if the odds even out. Maaaaybe Na'Vi too?
In a BO3 I'd take Titan (they have lost to ldlc in BO3 but they loses were on obscure maps like overpass and season) and Na'vi over Ibp (better hope Guardian is on point.)

cHinzo

still can't believe NiP are out but iBP are in T_T
iBP are pretty good on LAN, but they always crash out of the groups on Majors. C9 is just unlucky and NiP just bad. :d Dnno if they are even practicing lately.

Also grats Shala, others: more luck next time. :d

ironmang

So what kind of value do I need to put down on a bet to actually get some returns?

Depends on the odds and who you're betting on. If it's a 50/50 or 60/40 then you should be safe on anything $0.10 or above. When it gets close to 80% though you should probably look to bet at least a couple dollars just to be safe.

They will say what your expected return is based on current odds when you put a bet. If it's something like 0-0.25 then you could get nothing.

Omega

Banned
i want to play cs but i can't because corsair sucks ass. it's not letting me remap buttons and I can't switch because this shit is already muscle memory.

cHinzo

Just had a really fun game with Atsuo. So many dumb plays were made: Tec-9 only T-side, Deagle only CT-side, the failed throw, death from above ninja knife kill, Atsuo's bait-teammate-into-death-and-proceed-to-make-a-Juan-Deag-higlight-reel, dancing with the enemy AWP'er while getting shot in the back by a teammate AWP'er, short/long rushes. I think everyone had a good time in that game. :D

Also, are there any players here who are only playing with stock skins and skins dropped from playing games?

Haroon

Just had a really fun game with Atsuo. So many dumb plays were made: Tec-9 only T-side, Deagle only CT-side, the failed throw, death from above ninja knife kill, Atsuo's bait-teammate-into-death-and-proceed-to-make-a-Juan-Deag-higlight-reel, dancing with the enemy AWP'er while getting shot in the back by a teammate AWP'er, short/long rushes. I think everyone had a good time in that game. :D

Haha, yeah man. That was fun times. The you always spawned first so, there was no way for me to catch up with you :(.

I'm reminded of how scary aim/wall botters are. Thanks Atsuo for putting the fear in me.

It only gets worse from there man. The more you climb, the more you encounter.

There seems to be quite a bit of wallhackers even at Silver 4 :/. I met an obvious aimbotter once, 4 Negev headshots, in a row, from long doors to T spawn. Crazy hilarious, enemy team kicked em which was really neat.

Wunder

Went with

LDLC > Titan
Na'Vi > iBP
VP > Dig
Fnatic > HR

surprised the LDLC/Titan game didn't even out, but oh well. Can't go against my NBeardKing

Omega

Banned
steel is absolute garbage

I've never seen anyone manage to do absolutely nothing with an autosniper.

if iBP had Stevie Wonder instead of steel they would have made that comeback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom