• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.
For you guys who do the giveaways, do you put the pictures in yourself? I'm gonna do a giveaway and I want to do it right.

Also Crankatak is a time traveler.

udiie

For you guys who do the giveaways, do you put the pictures in yourself? I'm gonna do a giveaway and I want to do it right.

Also Crankatak is a time traveler.

yeah, use the steam community site, then copy the url of the gun image and paste it in where you want

Haroon

v0hdcJY.png

I've put some small bets on Navi and Fnatic for today, not that I'm routing for them but it seems like the most logical thing to do.

VP is just too inconsistent to win from Navi (and Guardian). And although I think LDLC has a really good team and I want to see them beat Fnatic, I don't think they can win 2 games from Fnatic in a BO3.

Turning an 11-4 into an 11-16 from Navi is pretty impressive.
It does show how broken Nuke is though. If this was a new map, it would never have a chance to be picked up for competitive play.

Odah

Banned
won 2$

thanks based underdog VP

now Fnatic has to win and the day is saved :3

edit: I started with 10$ two days ago and if evrything goes right I'm gonna have almost 30$ today. When should I cash out and how much? (don't want to cash out everything, I need some to bet).

cHinzo

won 2$

thanks based underdog VP

now Fnatic has to win and the day is saved :3

edit: I started with 10$ two days ago and if evrything goes right I'm gonna have almost 30$ today. When should I cash out and how much? (don't want to cash out everything, I need some to bet).

Cash out 20, keep on going with 10. :D

ironmang

I'll always bet on fnatic at those odds. Ended up switching my bet on the earlier game from Navi to VP so ended up having a pretty good weekend after faceit annihilated my inventory.

Odah

Banned
OK Guys, since I'm having a streak in betting finally again I thought I'd be a little generous and give something back:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a REKT-9 DARUDE SANDSTORM. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Odah, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Tec-9 -- MB-DA662A1BE4AD53D7 - Taken by Rivitur. 4 entrants total.

360fx360f

t1414959079z1.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJrVZCbKxsE

Kappa.png

soultron

Banned
Hey dudes, I'm on vacation right now so I can't use these Evolve PC alpha codes, so please quote this post to see and use them.

Please also quote this post and reply back saying you used the code 1-4, in descending order.

Finally, since it is an Alpha, please do Turtle Rock a favour by documenting and reporting bugs over at their official forums.

Overdoziz

Banned
Hey dudes, I'm on vacation right now so I can't use these Evolve PC alpha codes, so please quote this post to see and use them.

Please also quote this post and reply back saying you used the code 1-4, in descending order.

Finally, since it is an Alpha, please do Turtle Rock a favour by documenting and reporting bugs over at their official forums.
Grabbed code 3. Wanted to try it out for some time now so I really appreciate it.

Ensirius

Got code number 4, thanks!

Divius

The tec-9 is hilarious. 5 man tec-9 rush is a surprisingly valid tactic.

it's all about how fast you can clickclickclickclickclick your mouse

Haroon

One more update from this guy:
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/mmPUngQ.png[/IMG]
To give the story some context, we had a few matches last night. One of them had one of the persons in this picture in it. This person hunted down my main account, and then found my YouTube channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom