• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokoi

Banned
Well then someone set a time, and put comp rules on! Also we should probably start using the mumble when play since I'm pretty sure it provides a better sound quality.

MayMay

Banned
Are you going to pay for that outrageous 50$ season pass?

Hell no, not gonna give Activision any more money than the bare minimum. Ill probably have lost interest in the game when the first map pack comes out anyways - and Zombies.. meh. While its the most enjoyable part of CoD for me - I never expected it to be in the game at all so I dont mind not having it.

Just felt the need to play a casual shooter again, one that's not so much.. work (lol). Played 500 hours of CS in only 3-4 months - it's a welcome change.

Rivitur

Banned
Just felt the need to play a casual shooter again, one that's not so much.. work (lol). Played 500 hours of CS in only 3-4 months - it's a welcome change.
You chose the devil's game itself bad, bad move. IMO

Atleast you aren't supporting the season pass bs but you did buy the game so I'm conflicted on calling you a friend so for now you will be associate #1.

: P

MayMay

Banned
I did not :( got it on Xbox one
After the way evolve handled on my 670, I'm not sure I'll be buying a whole lot of new PC games.

Aww, oh well. I would've gotten it on a console too - if I would actually own a NG console. I dont though so PC was my only choice. lol

Hope you bought some Doritos and Mountain Dew for the real Xbox experience :p

udiie

Hope you bought some Doritos and Mountain Dew for the real Xbox experience :p

tumblr_l9i4abLVeD1qc073co1_400.gif

Wunder

Really crazy, I wouldve thought they'd at least keep him until DHW but I guess they have a couple weeks to get some intense bootcamping in, whoever the 5th is.

Rivitur

Banned
Actually it might be Eksem because he has a relationship with pita but then again it might be Delpan because with the Emilio ban he doesn't have to commit to property. I hoped for twist but he doesn't look like he wants to leave Flip side since its still a new team and he is the glue. It can't be Schneider because I think we can all agree that they don't need another rifle but an awper in order to take the pressure off of F0rest and get_right's awping. The only way Schneider gets in is if f0rest takes up the main awper role again but that's not going to happen. And since they need an Awper Delpan would make the most sense since he isn't as toxic as eksem is.
And no... No allu or pyth. : (

Also a very small chance that Pita and Flifflaren switch positions.

Mokoi

Banned
Damm I thought they would wait until DHW until changes were made too, and they definitely do need a strong awper on their team.

cHinzo

Sad for Fiffy, but NiP really needed a change. Eksen would aim-wise be the best choice, but his personality really clashes with the other NiP players who are pretty laid back. Delphan's awping was horrible in the last days of Property. I wonder who the new player will be.

CoolS

Wow@ fifflaren leaving right before the Major. End of an era indeed. I hope they can find a dedicated Awper and change their playstyle around that.

Yay! I won the candy apple stuff, that five seven is siiiiick....I guess I gotta wait for a trade offer from littleworm now?

Can't believe they pulled the trigger on Fiff right before a major....had to happen though.

*edit* Thanks littleworm! now I have to give something away!

impact

Banned
Oh and I don't enter, but whoever is giving away Divinity is an excellent person. I hope whoever wins it actually plays it, definitely a top 10 2014 with no questions asked.

Clydefrog

Oh and I don't enter, but whoever is giving away Divinity is an excellent person. I hope whoever wins it actually plays it, definitely a top 10 2014 with no questions asked.

Awesome game indeed. Been a fan of the developer ever since the original Divine Divinity. When I heard about the Kickstarter for D:OS, I jumped on board immediately. The giveaway is an extra key I got from the Kickstarter :D

Felt weird giving away two keys for RPGs in a CS:GO thread though... whoops.

Wasteland 2 is a solid game as well, I really enjoyed my time with it. It's been a great year for RPGs.

*edit* Just read on Hiko's twitter that they are staying in Sweden to bootcamp until DH.

frbrr

I hope nip take their time finding a replacement, because if this doesn't work out I can see the remaining players splitting up and trying their luck elsewhere

I'm glad the team as is managed to win one major together. I really like those guys but it was obvious they couldn't keep going with all the same players. I hope Fliff stays on as a coach or part of the crew.

CoolS

I hope nip take their time finding a replacement, because if this doesn't work out I can see the remaining players splitting up and trying their luck elsewhere

They will have a new player in one or two weeks at the longest, so they can at least bootcamp for a bit before DH Winter.

frbrr

They will have a new player in one or two weeks at the longest, so they can at least bootcamp for a bit before DH Winter.

Couldn't they play with a tryout at dhw, or is that not allowed?
Would be a good test to see how he performs with the team in high stress situations

Yay! I won the candy apple stuff, that five seven is siiiiick....I guess I gotta wait for a trade offer from littleworm now?

Can't believe they pulled the trigger on Fiff right before a major....had to happen though.

*edit* Thanks littleworm! now I have to give something away!

Woop woop! You have good tastes the FiveseveN is awesome/

Odah

Banned
omfg I won again in a Twitch Giveaway!!! :D

e7241adf37.jpg

P-90 Asiimov - Field Tested

can't believe my luck x.x

No I won't use it for betting >_> i won't I wooooon't

thats my third stream giveaway within 1 week lel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom