• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

impact

Banned
I won 4 giveaways within one week in 3 different streams.

Last week I won in B4dboy75's a StatTrak Famas Pulse MW. (100 Entries) = 1:100 chance
3 Days ago I won in Arclin3's a Five-Seven Copper Galaxy MW (15 Entries) = 1: 15 chance + after I got picked I got placed on a wheel with 5 others = 1:5 chance
Yesterday I won in onscreenlol's a P90-Asiimov FT (250 Entries) = 1:250 chance + after I got picked I got placed on a wheel with 10 others = 1:10 chance
And today I won in B4dboy75's a AWP-Redline FT . (200 Entries) = 1:200 chance

I should buy a lottery ticket

the odd thing is that yesterday when I participated I already had this feeling that I would win before I got picked and even then on the wheel this feeling was still there, no doubts inside me. Today the same! I just knew I would win and I have no idea why. Kinda scary o_O
I want to say you're lucky, but with the amount of awful stream you had to watch you definitely deserve those skins :p
I can't stand weed and all of his viewer buying clones. I'd rather watch kittyplaysgames, at least I get to see boobs with my bad CS gameplay.

Odah

Banned
f562af4acc.jpg

He started playing guitar in the stream and said that the guy who tells him first in chat from what movie that song he is playing is will win an ak-redline. He said noone will find it out.

I insta replied with "Kill Bill Vol 1."

ak redline incomerino

the people in chat are all mad at me lmao

Odah

Banned
I want to say you're lucky, but with the amount of awful stream you had to watch you definitely deserve those skins :p
I can't stand weed and all of his viewer buying clones. I'd rather watch kittyplaysgames, at least I get to see boobs with my bad CS gameplay.

I don't watch weeds stream, he's fucking boring -_-

I watch onscreenlol, Arclin3, soddapoppin, B4dboy75 and a few others

rip Cro_ ;_;

edit: strangely enough, I never win a giveaway in this thread >_>

impact

Banned
I don't watch weeds stream, he's fucking boring -_-

I watch onscreenlol, Arclin3, soddapoppin, B4dboy75 and a few others

rip Cro_ ;_;

edit: strangely enough, I never win a giveaway in this thread >_>
Never heard of any of them. I usually only watch pros stream or matches. And mOE because he's fucking hilarious. Most entertaining streamers are n0thing and mOE fasho.

Wunder

Never heard of any of them. I usually only watch pros stream or matches. And mOE because he's fucking hilarious. Most entertaining streamers are n0thing and mOE fasho.

agree, i was moe just for Leith. I like Shrood and Pasza the best tho

MayMay

Banned
Was just jumping into some CSGO after playing Advanced Warfare, I noticed how oddly solid my aim was. Like, it was just feeling better and I hit way more of my shots.
Since CoD doesnt do that (opposite is the case, it'd probably ruin my aim), I looked and noticed I actually hit the "sensitivity down" button on my mouse and played on a level lower than usual.

Guess I just found my new sensitivity lol

Guys...I know it's not much but I bought one of these stcratch tickets...and won 4€

God damn I've never won shit from those lol

Odah

Banned
Let's see If I have any luck today!

My bets:

LDLC > Dig
Ukraine > Russia
France > Germany

and a express bet with LDLC - Ukraine - Russia

:D

NEW YORK (November 4, 2014) – MLG, the global leader in eSports, and ESPN X Games are teaming up to bring eSports to X Games Aspen for the first time. The MLG X Games Aspen Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) Invitational will take place in Aspen, Colorado, from January 23-25, 2015 and will be broadcast on MLG.tv with highlights during X Games telecasts airing on ESPN and ABC, and on X Games digital and social platforms.

http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/news/mlg-espn-esports-x-games-aspen?utm_source=Social&utm_medium=NG

Whoa.

Haroon

Old man Atsou reporting in for the reaction test:

I think that it's important to note that this type of reaction test does not really say much about your reaction(s) during gameplay. The way you will increase your reaction (or reflex) within counter-strike is by playing it more often because it's simple when you are asked to push a button when the color changes to green. This could help you when you're holding a corner with an awp, but you will have to factor in the fact that you will need to reposition your aim because the enemy could jump out of the corner as well.

dpxsvNx.png

I WIN!

bah fuck MLG. It's cool and all but people jumping on the MLG lovewagon will be sorely disappointed. They just pick the FotM games and hop around, so just appreciate the event for what it is, and don't expect more.

Should be good exposure at least....we'll see.

Haroon

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

360fx360f

Red Line AK1 -- MB-0E81415128C51953 - Taken by ergo. 21 entrants total.

t1415141307z1.png

Going to work very soon. I will give you the AK once I return from working for the machine men.

Rivitur

Banned
]
the odd thing is that yesterday when I participated I already had this feeling that I would win before I got picked and even then on the wheel this feeling was still there, no doubts inside me. Today the same! I just knew I would win and I have no idea why. Kinda scary o_O
I've had that feeling and its usually always right. However with my luck that feeling only shows up like once a year.

edit: Rivitus you still have to accept my tradeoffer!!!
I'll do it after school I got to write my essay first so like in 5hrs lol

Haroon

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700[/quote].
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

360fx360f

Red Line AK2 -- MB-99FBDE56F8A10AAD - Taken by Divius. 21 entrants total.

t1415217028z1.png

Haroon

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700[/quote][/quote].

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

360fx360f

Red Line AK3 -- MB-B48C653E609BF3C9 - Taken by cHinzo. 20 entrants total.

t1415217208z1.png

Omega

Banned
bah fuck MLG. It's cool and all but people jumping on the MLG lovewagon will be sorely disappointed. They just pick the FotM games and hop around, so just appreciate the event for what it is, and don't expect more.

yep. MLG is shit

Although SC2 wasn't really their fault iirc. Had more to do with the WCS and just telling MLG to essentially fuck off. get dropped before you drop us type of thing

mlg.tv is also beyond garbage. like unexplainable levels of atrociousness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom