• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludono

Seeing Atsuo wrecking others all the time would be too typical. Do a montage of the other gaffers. Atsuo can have his own separate montage.

Saja and CoolS sent me 30MB clips.... Atsuo's is nearly 1GB.....

tumblr_lmmuj0fXdo1qh2mpqo1_400.gif

Wunder

I've got some clips from Atsuo and Sajjaja, myself included that's only 3 GAFers for this montage....cmon guys don't be hiding those sick 360 no scopes from me!

*To reiterate I was wanting to make a highlight reel of GAFers CSGO best moments*

idk how to record my sick aces :(

ChrisW

Anything like Shadow Play for mac? I have an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 775M, but it seems that it's only available on PC. If not how do I send a demo?

Ludono

Anything like Shadow Play for mac? I have an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 775M, but it seems that it's only available on PC. If not how do I send a demo?

Yeah you can use OBS

To send a demo right click your saved match and there should be something like "get link" or something.

Xizk

Wanted c9 to win but put an ICB on epsilon so won 0.4. Put 5€ on the winner of this match against NIP. 23€ value seems nice.

Rivitur

Banned
It's PK :p Nah gonna YOLO. Still have an inventory if I lose and I don't trust NIP lately. Will see if they are any good from this match.
Oh boy this isn't going to end well for ya... I'd switch I was you but since you say you have inventory left ehh idk it still seems like your throwing your skins away.

can i paypal you like $5 and just attach my name to Atsou's clips
You wanna clip onto his clips? O.0

Lourio

Was on a bet hiatus, was going to place a bet on C9 today but I didn't thanks to csgolounge not allowing me to. It's a sign, I will continue to not bet for another while :D

Atsuo, Christmas is not for another month and a half :p

Edit: Time to see those new NiP strats.

Posting for new page.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Desert Eagle | Conspiracy(Factory New)
360fx360f

Desert Eagle -- MB-3FDC6DF09F9301CB - Taken by demented. 32 entrants total.

t1415763257z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom