• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lourio

Yeah but you will easily get it back. All the case drops and if you only get 1 mission drop that is worth some then you have made money.

Let's hope for some decent mission rewards.

And lol at these sticker offers... I can buy them at 30/40 cents cheaper on the marketplace and I don't have to wait for a coupon to show up.

I could only do two missions and now I have to wait 3 days. Why is that?

Gotta spend more monies!

Omega

Banned
wow Xile won two best of 3s while already starting the first set down 0-1

i should have put more than a 4 cent skin on them

and of course VP loses to LC. fuck you guys

They're down to 65 cents right now.

But I'm sure we'll easily make back the money over the course of the operation.
Had 3 cases last night in my inventory, the price was creeping up so I figured I'd hold and sell them in the morning... only to find the price dropped 25% overnight :(

Omega

Banned
Had 3 cases last night in my inventory, the price was creeping up so I figured I'd hold and sell them in the morning... only to find the price dropped 25% overnight :(

yep. it went from 85 cents to 95 cents, i was debating on waiting because it looked like it was going to keep going up. saw some people listing it for 90 cents and decided fuck it, people are just gonna tank the prices.

ended up selling mine for 94 cents so im happy

i need to play Cobblestone and win 16rounds. animl/udiie/shadow you guys fine with that? if not i'll play by myself because that most likely means i'll need to play it twice. gotta try and get the dragon lore
but get a 4 cent skin instead

Shadownet

Banned
i need to play Cobblestone and win 16rounds. animl/udiie/shadow you guys fine with that? if not i'll play by myself because that most likely means i'll need to play it twice. gotta try and get the dragon lore

You know I would never turn down Cobble.

Xizk

We played cobble twice just now and lost both. Only got a white skin. Feels bad. Did 5 missions and will get 1 more tomorrow so that's nice.

udiie

I love cobble, but won't be on til around 7 or 8 pacific time probably so you might wanna try that one without me

Yea a friend and I did two missions then we had too wait 4 days each. I had other friends that only had to wait 1 day. They didn't do the same missions but still it is kinda confusing on how this exactly works.
Did your friends buy the other stuff? I was having to wait 4 days, bought the other 2 items and my wait is only a day now.

Lourio

I use to use 800 dpi with the rival, I switched to 400 and it immediately felt better. Just convert your sensitivity. You might have to tweak it a bit though.

It felt like I had more control, less gaps in my responsiveness in aiming the cursor. In other words, I could control my sprays much better with more precision due to a small tweak.

Another Rival user. Make sure to use 400 dpi/cpi with that mouse since the native dpi/cpi sensor for that mouse is 400.

Thanks for the advice!

Let me know what you think of it, my g400 has started to get the infamous disconnect issue and that one looks like a good replacement

Will do, looks like there are already some fans in here.

Been a few weeks since I bought mine. It's a little big, but I love it.

I will try using 400 dpi. I been using 800 dpi with a sensitivity of 1.2

My hands are big so that sounds great to me.

Odah

Banned
^ everytime you start watching a game I have a bet on my team immidiately starts to play like silvers. I don't wanna say you're jinxed but you're jinxed :l

can i add you to my friends list and talk to you while i do my cobblestone mission.

maybe your luck will pass on to me for a game and i can get a dragon lore

sure why not, but im going to sleep now :d

That Famas is atleast SOME wink of hope. I lost some pretty important bets today. Luckily I cashed out 50$ on egaming before I bet it all away.

I have the pass and both expansions, it let me complete 3 missions when I first got it and then cooldown. Now its only letting me do 1 and I'm back on cool down for 2 days. =(

Edit: Thanks for the game Atsuo. I clicked one of the links to see what it was, didn't realize it automatically accepts the gift. I'll happily have it though, I have fond memories of Worms Armageddon. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom