• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wunder

I got a very unusual looking G-18 Grinder:

dd2e4fbfe4.jpg

I opened 2 cases and both were purple's, one of em, the shotty was stattrak....but its only worth like 1€ >_>

DAMN THATS ROUGH ODAH I FEEL BAD FOR YA

the fuck is abovem e

Rivitur

Banned
lol what's your PC like?
Its a Toshiba laptop with integrated graphics... It runs Source at like 20-30 fps and runs TF2 @ 19 fps on a good day (btw this pic is a pic I used in the thread where guess that game based on the pic) I've been playing it since the day it came out then more pdates came out and I couldn't run it anymore.
SFjgUqs.jpg

I intend to build a 700-900$ PC before winter.(bro. Is picking parts)

Sajjaja

Its a Toshiba laptop with integrated graphics... It runs Source at like 20-30 fps and runs TF2 @ 19 fps on a good day (btw this pic is a pic I used in the thread where guess that game based on the pic) I've been playing it since the day it came out then more pdates came out and I couldn't run it anymore.
SFjgUqs.jpg

I intend to build a 700-900$ PC before winter.(bro. Is picking parts)

I would say I know that feel (check my tag) but I ain't never played with meshes before.

Odah

Banned
Appearently my Glock 18 Grinder is worth ALOT more than stock price with that pattern.

I'm not complaining but I wanted a Griffin or Basilisk or Cartel ;_;

Rivitur

Banned
I would say I know that feel (check my tag) but I ain't never played with meshes before.
It was worse at one point like 3 years ago I had to use the "64 graphics" mod for TF2. Ah here it is..

aqClASe.jpg

eeM7wze.jpg

Now dispite the crappy pc on source I'm still pretty decent but I also don't have a desk to play on so I play with my laptop on my belly and my mouse out to the side. Like so:

zGSqCRz.jpg

Yes I that is a folder as a mouse pad (idk where my actual mouse pad went)

Omega

Banned
lmao holy shit

and here i was not willing to play CS on my old laptop because i needed to play at like 480p with everything low. i tried to but i couldnt take it anymore

you should post that in the Show off your setup thread

Haroon

Well, PC has decided to stop functioning. I am going to have to troubleshoot it tomorrow. Everything turns on but I get no display. I will have to do the process of elimination tomorrow morning.

Rivitur

Banned
. well last thing valve updated was csgo on PS3 and that was just some bug fixes. (Ps3 xsgo actually still has servers) on Xbox the last valve update of anything was l4d2 which left it even more broken than ever. (No portal 2 AFAIK)
highly doubt it, I don't think TF2 got updated with anything, did it? Maybe one or two major patches?
Two patches nothing major. The last update was the ability to disable and enable crits. (All glitches are still there and still fun)

Heres my grinder i got earlier I like how the sparks look like they are coming off as you fire the gun :) would love to see one with only sparks

CA9B3574032F286CAE69549B0956E6F1F4180F14

highly doubt it, I don't think TF2 got updated with anything, did it? Maybe one or two major patches?

Yea TF2 never got many major updates. Then again, it was a different time. The console manufacturers used to charge devs hefty fees for every patch they put out and they supposedly insisted that all content updates should can't be free. It's believed to be the reason Valve charged for some L4D DLC that was free on PC.

Times have changed now though. Plus CSGO has gone through tremendous changes since it's launch. Maybe they still can't manage ongoing events like operations but they should definitely port over all the changes and fixes the game has gotten over the past couple of years. It seems like the right thing to do given there's still apparently a playerbase on the consoles.

Omega

Banned
Yea TF2 never got any updates. Then again, it was a different time. The console manufacturers used to charge devs hefty fees for every patch they put out and they supposedly insisted that all content updates should can't be free. It's believed to be the reason Valve charged for some L4D DLC that was free on PC.

Times have changed now though. Plus CSGO has gone through tremendous changes since it's launch. Maybe they still can't manage ongoing events like operations but they should definitely port over all the changes and fixes the game has gotten over the past couple of years. It seems like the right thing to do given there's still apparently a playerbase on the consoles.

i haven't really kept up with the new consoles. don't they charge for updates still and need to "pass" certification?
"Pass" most likely means paying Sony or MS because there's no way 90% of these games pass any sort of real test

TF2/CS are a huge part in why I built a PC. They weren't getting updated and I used to play the shit out of TF2 on 360, saw it wasn't getting updates like the PC version and decided to drop the game because why play a version Valve didn't care about? then I played CS on PS3 and again, no updates.

figured it was time to build a pc. built it for those two games and dota. i haven't even played tf2 or dota..

This sucks. Did a couple missions on the day the operation dropped, then finally was able to do another today, now it's telling me I have to wait 2 days for the next one. How are they expecting people to make it through these in the time period?

This sucks. Did a couple missions on the day the operation dropped, then finally was able to do another today, now it's telling me I have to wait 2 days for the next one. How are they expecting people to make it through these in the time period?

I dont really get the cooldown.
Yesterday it told me 2 days to do missions. Then today it showed I can do some more missions. After 1 I had another cooldown of 1 day. I just would love to see how many missions I can do each day.

Then somehow I see people who say they could do 5 missions and had a 1 day cooldown for more.

Haroon

how is that a bright side?

also why not just get a 970? 980 isn't $200 better

You're right. I'll just get a 970 instead. I am hoping it's the power supply so that I don't have to spend a lot of moneys, but who knows man. Worst case scenario, I have to spend another grand. Best case scenario, I have to spend nothing.

Shadownet

Banned
You're right. I'll just get a 970 instead. I am hoping it's the power supply so that I don't have to spend a lot of moneys, but who knows man. Worst case scenario, I have to spend another grand. Best case scenario, I have to spend nothing.

You might as well get two GTX 970 and run CSGO at a 1000 fps. People will die before they even get into the game.

Robot Pants

Yea the maps are so much better than breakout.

I like back alley.
I like season.
I like marquis.
I like bazaar (but have yet to play it in competitive)

Not a huge fan of facade. Way too many entrances.
Hated Workout, but now I think it's just so-so. Not great.

cresto

I dont really get the cooldown.
Yesterday it told me 2 days to do missions. Then today it showed I can do some more missions. After 1 I had another cooldown of 1 day. I just would love to see how many missions I can do each day.

Then somehow I see people who say they could do 5 missions and had a 1 day cooldown for more.
I did two Wednesday and got a four day cool down. Still not able to do anymore. Fucking broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom