• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArjanN

I really wish Valve would release more maps for Arms Race. The gameplay is already super polished, but it sucks to have to play the same tiny four maps over and over again. Half the fun in CS is discovering all the crazy game modes like gg, surf, kz, jb, etc. Arms Race already feels so good, so why isn't it getting more attention?

Well, they just added 3 maps to arms race in the current Operation...

Been catching on the cheating scandal thing and the Fnatic thing today and it's pretty interesting. I am a sucker for a good bideo game scandals

Rivitur

Banned
U mad?

Lol fnatic giving up because they are an unprofessional team.
But ldlc lost, complained then fnatic had the balls to say fuck these unprofessional ldlc players they can have their win for complaining that they were overpowered by us.

cresto

But ldlc lost, complained then fnatic had the balls to say fuck these unprofessional ldlc players they can have their win for complaining that they were overpowered by us.
Lol. I don't even know what to say to you. No point in arguing with a delusional person

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.

Defend a team that used a map exploit while saying the other one was unprofessional, bros.

archagon

Neo Member
Probably because they're too big for a Deathmatch mode.

That's probably Valve's argument against it, but people have been playing gg and dm on the default maps for literally a decade. It works fine. It's what people like. And it prevents these game modes from stagnating, as they are now.

Odah

Banned
my last bet!

e4bc6ea0ba.png

Sajjaja

Fnatic straight up said they have known for 2 months. They withheld important balancing information from Valve (who consults pros on this kind of stuff) on an already CT sided map in order for them to use to their advantage. It's unprofessional. LDLC out played them every single time and deserved that win.

MutFox

Banned

In two threads you're being called out.
Not sure if you care, but it makes you look like a fool.

Admitting to being wrong is actually a sign of maturity and intelligence.
Everyone is wrong from time to time, and learning from that is a good thing.

Also, it tarnishes your user account to one that lacks credibility.

Wunder

How are you guys doing in the Pick'em Challenge? I had to win all 3 matches today to get the Gold because it was only 3 days instead of the 4 days from last event, but because of the LDLC v Fnatic decision, I grabbed those 8 points from yesterday and I have the Gold badge regardless of this last match! 81 points so far, 92 if NiP take it.

Rivitur

Banned
In two threads you're being called out.
Not sure if you care, but it makes you look like a fool.

Admitting to being wrong is actually a sign of maturity and intelligence.
Everyone is wrong from time to time, and learning from that is a good thing.

Also, it tarnishes your user account to one that lacks credibility.
Please enlighten me where I'm wrong and I will destroy the claim.

How are you guys doing in the Pick'em Challenge? I had to win all 3 matches today to get the Gold because it was only 3 days instead of the 4 days from last event, but because of the LDLC v Fnatic decision, I grabbed those 8 points from yesterday and I have the Gold badge regardless of this last match! 81 points so far, 92 if NiP take it.

I just want a bronze. LDLC gotta win tho.

Arucardo

Hard to believe that my mom and dad (both in their 50's) are watching the DH finals on Finnish tv right now, was explaining stuff to them that the announcers left out. The production values on the Finnish broadcast are really impressive though, glad they're doing this.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Food for thought and I'll stahp. Everything is fair in love and war.

Once again: LDLC lost to an overpowered map exploit. There is no need to argue further with you.

"B-B-BUT OTHER TEAMS USED A BOOST IN A SIMILAR SPOT SO--"

No, that boost is legal insofar as not being able to see 3+ spots and needing three people to coordinate (during a live match) to gain an advantage. LDLC also didn't use that boost spot and completely dominate a team that couldn't see them nor barely hit them.

It's unsportsmen-like and unfair to the other team to exploit a piece of map geometry that wasn't intended for that purpose AND purposely hidden (AND ADMITTED TO) for the sake of beating a loss.

"B-B-BUT FNATIC'S OBJ--"

Is bullshit. You know it and don't want to admit it.

Rivitur

Banned
Matter of opinion i assume and by you trying to rebuttle to yourself proves that you can see the other side of the arguemnt that i have made so no i am crazy for beliveing it.

Another thought an aanswer it honestly now... If LDLC did nothing wrong why did the Admins agree to restart the entire map!?

Give me the answer to this don't avoid the question Plz just answer this. Don't spin it just an honest answer.

I will not reply to the answer because that should be all the info I need to prove my point.

NeoFaff

Great final. Pressure got to both teams on overpass but LDLC won and I'm happy for them. I knew they had it in them to win a major since that time they placed 3rd in Katowice I think it was?

I really thought NIP were going to win though.
IbSKy5c.jpg

Absolutely livid. :L

Wunder

Great final. Pressure got to both teams on overpass but LDLC won and I'm happy for them. I knew they had it in them to win a major since that time they placed 3rd in Katowice I think it was?

I really thought NIP were going to win though.
IbSKy5c.jpg

Absolutely livid. :L

I feel ya man - this event was kinda hard for the Pick 'Em challenge as the points were spread over 3 days rather than 4, which meant the final day had a tremendous amount of weight assigned to it. Thankfully I ended up 4/4 on Day two so it didn't come down to the final game for me or else I most likely would have gotten silver as well.

cHinzo

Nah, not the same team really. Only Happy made it to the quarter finals with LDLC at Katowice. Titan (with Shox, NBK and Smithzz) crashed out of the groups by Hellraisers and Virtus Pro. LDLC was the team to beat during ESL One with their convincing wins, but then Cobblestone happened sadly. They were on fire during that tournament, but sadly they got stuck in the semis. Again, only Happy and no current LDLC players were in that team. Smithzz and NBK crashed out of groups again and Shox made it to the quarter finals with Epsilon.

Xizk

Ok now that DH is over it's time to get hype for next weekend's ESEA LAN. Adren tweeted that he will be playing for iBP as a standin. Wonder who he is replacing?

Edit: Someone said it's Desi he's replacing. Imagine Adren playing with them fulltime.He could be the IGL as well as allowing them to go the double awp setup more often.

Robot Pants

Quick tutorial on how to open cases:

Step 1: Never open cases

hope you enjoy!
I can agree with this.
Also this is gonna be the last time I pay for an operation. Within a week no one plays the maps, the drops are absolutely worthless, and I can't find an overpass game to save my life.

ironmang

Ok now that DH is over it's time to get hype for next weekend's ESEA LAN. Adren tweeted that he will be playing for iBP as a standin. Wonder who he is replacing?

Edit: Someone said it's Desi he's replacing. Imagine Adren playing with them fulltime.He could be the IGL as well as allowing them to go the double awp setup more often.

I think the US scene is in a pretty horrible place right now. Any change is better than the current IBP and C9 jobbers getting crushed by remotely T1 teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom