• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

seangares really needs to step it up. He can't go negative every map.

and nothing needs to step up his gamesense jesus. Contesting mid through a tiny crack at B doors against 3 fnatic rifles...
Think Sean is fine. Agree about nothing though, I really didn't feel him his series.

poodpick

I think we are going to see the top euro teams participating in fewer lans/online leagues after this wake up call.
fnatic/nv/vp all looked tired, and at least fnatic have been saying they haven't had time to practice for months

Very true. And the horrible heat in the studio didn't help matters. I think I managed to catch the temperature off a fan right behind one of the teams and it was 29 C.

Think Sean is fine. Agree about nothing though, I really didn't feel him his series.

If he had smoked the doors it would have forced fnatic to go through window 1 by 1. Sean and Nothing then could have 2v1'd at least 1-2 fnatic members before the tunnel players pushed into the site making it a 3v3 with more time for retake.

cHinzo

Even an IGL needs to be able to frag well even when calling. Look at Pronax this series. Stepping it up when others (Krimz and Olof) are not playing up to their standard.

CoolS

Even an IGL needs to be able to frag well even when calling. Look at Pronax this series. Stepping it up when others (Krimz and Olof) are not playing up to their standard.

He went negative overall though. As long as you aren't dead weight as the IGL, which I definitely would say sean isn't, your job is to make good calls.

Let's wait for the enxt tournament though. maybe teams will have figured out C9 by then.

Omega

Banned
sean needs to step up his fragging ability, but that's not why they lost. They threw away way too many rounds, some being very important rounds that either screwed up their economy or could have basically won them maps. Those mainly came off n0thing playing like a DMG and everyone else making poor decisions.

Mokoi

Banned
Didn't watch that map unfortunately.

Yall just wait and see once swag ban over rip Sean world class lan proven IGL/Analyst/Juan swag taking his spot.

Sajjaja

Didn't watch that map unfortunately.

Yall just wait and see once swag ban over rip Sean world class lan proven IGL/Analyst/Juan swag taking his spot.

Yeah Freak did a looooott of aggressive peaking on Overpass to no avail. Once he stopped, C9 started winning rounds. He got arrogant and started peaking aggressive again and they lost that map. Among other mistakes ofc.

Oh well, still was nice to see them get that far considering the rough time they have been going through. Hopefully they do well at Cologne!

cHinzo

There are like, 6 or 7 teams that could win at Cologne. It's gonna be great.

87-0 offline maps won
They were like the only team playing the game seriously at that time until VeryGames came around. The level of skill now is incomparable with those early CS:GO days. I would say Fnatic's run since Olofmeister and Krimz joined is way more impressive if we keep in mind what kind of teams they're competing with.

BraXzy

I JUST CAME THIRD IN TDM :O

The game felt like it clicked this game, probably a fluke though!

iDMb4NX.jpg

bidguy

Banned
alright this is kind of bumming me out a bit, i started playing a month ago and started with competetive after hitting 3. i lost 4 games so far and won 2 but in all of those i got paired against full teams of gold ranks. i realize thats not a really high rank but shouldnt a beginner play in the lower ranks ?

i still feel like i can hold my ground and i mostly finish positively and contribute to wins dont get me wrong. i mostly play deathmatch to improve my aim but i usually get facerolled by people who seem to give me headshots from every angle probably because deathmatch has no mmr system ? dunno

udiie

alright this is kind of bumming me out a bit, i started playing a month ago and started with competetive after hitting 3. i lost 4 games so far and won 2 but in all of those i got paired against full teams of gold ranks. i realize thats not a really high rank but shouldnt a beginner play in the lower ranks ?

i still feel like i can hold my ground and i mostly finish positively and contribute to wins dont get me wrong. i mostly play deathmatch to improve my aim but i usually get facerolled by people who seem to give me headshots from every angle probably because deathmatch has no mmr system ? dunno

just gotta keep putting in those hours man
youre in a good rank to improve your skill, since those guys will mostly be somewhat experienced (not necessarily good, though)

tootsi666

They were like the only team playing the game seriously at that time until VeryGames came around. The level of skill now is incomparable with those early CS:GO days. I would say Fnatic's run since Olofmeister and Krimz joined is way more impressive if we keep in mind what kind of teams they're competing with.
I completely agree

Mokoi

Banned
Pro analyst demo review coming yo way within like two days because uploads speeds are .00001.
send me them demo links bb, so I can critique your gameplay. Although keep in mind shit is not free.

Xizk

Andreas Lindberg ‏@schneiderREAL 8m8 minutes ago
And im obviously removed alongside pauf & Dw. Simple reason was because they rather played with those they qualifed to Esl quali with..

Valkrai

I think I may be done with betting now, got a AWP Asiimov from the first Phoenix crate I opened. Sold it and got some nice gear due to it. It's absurd how much people really want that skin. o_O

Xizk

I think I may be done with betting now, got a AWP Asiimov from the first Phoenix crate I opened. Sold it and got some nice gear due to it. It's absurd how much people really want that skin. o_O

I've opened hundreds without getting anything..

Valkrai

I've opened hundreds without getting anything..

Yeah I haven't really bothered opening crates as I felt that was a waste. Ironically said that before getting that drop. I tried several times with Chroma and Breakout but I've only gotten junk aside from one close drop of a MP9 Ruby Poison Dart only for it to land on a Glock Bunsen Burner. Crazy thing is that Phoenix case was the 3rd time I ever opened a case.

Top Bottom