• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

cresto

FkRyxIm.jpg

Plain old 7' folding table. Best thing to use IMO. Got my old 360 behind the TV so I can stream twitch.

DON'T BUY THEM

TO EVERYONE HERE: DONT BUY THE GRIFFINS RIGHT NOW.

Only sell them!!!

Even if they go contraband THEY WILL NOT GET THE SAME TREATMENT and here is why:

1. The M4 Howl was already a covert (red) skins which means it was already rare before it got discontinued. Therefore there werent many on the market or in anyones inventory.

2. The Griffin is a purple skin which means there are THOUSANDS of them on them market or in anyones inventories. = Less demand even when its contraband.

3. The DMCA file might get declined anyways so everyone just bought them for nothing.

IF YOU HAVE A GRIFFIN SELL IT NOW BUT DONT BUY THEM
You just want to buy all the Griffins yourself!

Odah

Banned
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948118.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Odah, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

M4A1-S | Basilisk (MW) -- MB-DE30240FDD7EE879 - Taken by DiabolicalBagel. 22 entrants total.

360fx360f

http://secondapps.com/countdown/t1418185356z1.png

GIVEAWAY TIME

Thanks for the giveaway, Odah. And the no-buy advice. Not that I would, but still, it's nice.

In other news, I'm downloading the Omega drivers for AMD GPU's. I wonder if it'll improve anything on my 280x.

I'm guessing that griffin issue is why the case prices suddenly skyrocketed? Glad they did because I've made some of my money back finally.
e: Holy crap they're freaking jumping high. At .40 CDN now after being at .08 this past week, here I was thinking I just wasted a crap ton of money on cases after the prices tanked.

Robot Pants

DON'T BUY THEM

Only sell them!!!

Even if they go contraband THEY WILL NOT GET THE SAME TREATMENT and here is why:

1. The M4 Howl was already a covert (red) skins which means it was already rare before it got discontinued. Therefore there werent many on the market or in anyones inventory.

2. The Griffin is a purple skin which means there are THOUSANDS of them on them market or in anyones inventories. = Less demand even when its contraband.

3. The DMCA file might get declined anyways so everyone just bought them for nothing.

Holy shit. I'm happy and pissed.
I had a stat trak griffin that I just left on the market for 35 bucks because I knew once the demand died down a bit it woukd eventually raise back in price. Bad thing is, I didn't know about this thing (just now read) and I'm ojt of town and only have my phone and can't tame anything off the market wth the steam app.
And someone already bought it. FUCK!

I do have three other normal ones though.
Guess it won't get too crazy high though, but I kinda wish I could have held onto it longer to see how much it goes up.

DON'T BUY THEM

Only sell them!!!

Good thing I read this, the prices we're starting to drop again.

I got $6.00 for a 1.50 skin.

*edit*

4NlLtHs.jpg

I bought keys and got nothing....NO REGRETS.
:(

ironmang

Are there any Eagle-Supremes located in NA that want to get some matches in sometime? The teammates I've been getting in MM are starting to crush my soul.

Ludono

Weren't they they favorite? That's what it's showing on the lounge.

Yeah but you never know with these random unknown teams LOL

Only bet on them because I love Kpop <3

Also where was it confirmed that Hiko left C9? :eek:

Also, if their best player leaves they're officially dead :(

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
oh man, I have so many vanguard cases, I feel like im sitting on a gold mine waiting to happen because of this griffin shit

soultron

Banned
oh man, I have so many vanguard cases, I feel like im sitting on a gold mine waiting to happen because of this griffin shit

Won't the price jump a bit once the op is done too? I feel part of the reason the price dropped so quickly after the op started is due to you getting them so frequently as guaranteed drops.

Ludono

Oh and in regards to setup here's what I'm working with whilst abroad.

Uzjb.jpg

Asus G75W Laptop
Steelseries Siberia Headset
Steelseries QCK Mass Mousepad
Logitech G400S
some cheap shitty monitor I use for my PS4
my PS4

It works :p

chessnut

but....didn't he leave them on bad terms? o_O

I don't even.

And why would Hiko leave? Kick Sean and Semphis and replace them with Dazed and Steel or something and C9 will be better! :D

gotta get rid of sgares, semphis, and n0thing imo

Top NA players are skadoodle, swag, dazed, hiko, shroud, azk. Dazed + any combination of the other 4 would be ideal and could compete for majors.

n0thing, adren, nitr0, semphis, steel are up there as well, just not as consistent and reliable as the top 6.

Ludono

gotta get rid of sgares, semphis, and n0thing imo

Top NA players are skadoodle, swag, dazed, hiko, shroud, azk. Dazed + any combination of the other 4 would be ideal and could compete for majors.

n0thing, adren, nitr0, semphis, steel are up there as well, just not as consistent and reliable as the top 6.

Skadoodle is notoriously bad at communication though I thought, swag is decent but I'd put him on your second tier of players as well. Dazed is probably the best NA IGL. Problem is he'll never be on a team with Hiko. Shroud seems to have been struggling of late but I think that's mostly due to his team having problems. Honestly if I had to sort them between Tier 1 and Tier 2 players (and T3?) I'd put it more like

T1 - Probably the best NA players, a team of 4 of these + Dazed or Hiko (since they won't play together) would be crazy
Hiko, Shroud, Dazed, Skadoodle, Steel, azk

T2 - Definitely good players but not quite there IMO
Swag, n0thing, nitr0

T3
Semphis and Adren
^these guys can pull of some crazy moves but are very inconsistent

TJustquit
Sgares

chessnut

the whole hiko + dazed thing is a bit blown out of proportion. Dazed wanted to get rid of Semphis, and Hiko said he wants Semphis to stay. Dazed and Semphis are the ones that refuse the play with each other. And this is all nonsense anyway, these guys have the luxury of acting like lil kids about this whole situation. When the losing continues and the sponsorship is threatened, they're gonna have to shake things up.

Like I said on mumble, it would be nice if boosters also get banned with the cheaters. Let's say they were in multiple games with their hacker friend, that is easily trackable. I don't care how harsh it is, ban those bastards as well.

We made some big plays today. An ace and a couple of 4ks. If only I got that 5th person with the 5-7, 4k with 5-7 wasn't bad considering I didn't have any armor and the enemy was armed to the tooth.

udiie

We made some big plays today. An ace and a couple of 4ks. If only I got that 5th person with the 5-7, 4k with 5-7 wasn't bad considering I didn't have any armor and the enemy was armed to the tooth.

yeah that was actually really impressive
shame you couldnt hit that ace

CoolS

Competitive version without the trains is so much better.

And my god those Griffins are dropping like mad haha

I don't think I've ever played a competetive match on train, since noone seems to like the map. Which is a shame since I used to love it in 1.6 and even the beginning of GO.

Robot Pants

I don't think I've ever played a competetive match on train, since noone seems to like the map. Which is a shame since I used to love it in 1.6 and even the beginning of GO.
The current version isn't great and yea no one plays it. But there's a competitive version someone made that I played on a public server (California CS. RIP).
It's a lot better. It basically removes the freight while keeping the train platforms and moves the A Bomb site closer to CT spawn

ChrisW

Can't believe Odah's luck sometimes, a knife and wins the raffle. I've never won a single one of these raffles, I wonder if I'm doing it wrong?

Ludono

Can't believe Odah's luck sometimes, a knife and wins the raffle. I've never won a single one of these raffles, I wonder if I'm doing it wrong?

That's what I thought but seeing as I did win a copy of Ghostbusters from Atsuo apparently not! One of these days I'm gonna do one of my own, preferably with the winnings from a big bet :D

CoolS

Just realized my inventory at Lounge is at around 16 bucks. How much do I need to reach my dream of a knife if I cas out or trade? around 50-100?

Omega

Banned
A) Depends on what knife you want
B) The lounge prices aren't always accurate.

$50-100 isn't going ot get you much outside of a gut knife or flip knife with the ugly skins well worn/battle scarred

Ludono

Just realized my inventory at Lounge is at around 16 bucks. How much do I need to reach my dream of a knife if I cas out or trade? around 50-100?

Cheapest knife is around $40, but to get a semi-decent one you'll probably want to be near $100 range and even then you're mostly gonna have to pick from Gut Knives and Flip Knives and low grade Huntsman and Bayonets. Don't think there are any Butterfly or Karambits even near that range?

Been trying to trade my Huntsman FN Slaughter for a Howl + Lower Tier knife but..... no luck yet :p

Omega

Banned
Cheapest knife is around $40, but to get a semi-decent one you'll probably want to be near $100 range and even then you're mostly gonna have to pick from Gut Knives and Flip Knives and low grade Huntsman and Bayonets. Don't think there are any Butterfly or Karambits even near that range?

Been trying to trade my Huntsman FN Slaughter for a Howl + Lower Tier knife but..... no luck yet :p

i would buy a Howl and trade you my gut knife vanilla. too bad that knife is super low tier.

on the fighting game scale, your knife is Super Turbo Akuma and mine is 3rd Strike Sean.
this comparison doesn't work well if you know nothing about fighting games i think

Ludono

i would buy a Howl and trade you my gut knife vanilla. too bad that knife is super low tier.

on the fighting game scale, your knife is Super Turbo Akuma and mine is 3rd Strike Sean.
this comparison doesn't work well if you know nothing about fighting games i think

My fighting game knowledge is terrible sadly.

I've been fishing for offers and so far all I've gotten is someone wanting to trade a Stattrak Butterfly Vanilla 1for1 (Good offer but I don't like the Butterfly too much) and this random guy the other day but I didn't like the offer lol

00jb.jpg

Top Bottom