• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

I'm pretty happy with my knife, I got it a while back, and haven't got one since. I love Butterfly, but not really a fan of Scorched.

800B053137A3E9602D8792A4028B1E1D12180C5A

goddamn. only 16 games played and you got a knife?
please tell me thats an alt account :'(

I just don't play competitive at all. I have around 350 hours on this account, I really only go into competitive to do missions. That's why it's only 16 games! I guess I could play competitive more, I was a Gold Nova 3 before it disappeared.

bruh, do your missions. or give them to me so I can get a Dragon Lore Indigo

Been busy with other games! So I haven't played a lot lately. I'll get around to it eventually, it doesn't end until Feb I believe.

udiie

I just don't play competitive at all. I have around 350 hours on this account, I really only go into competitive to do missions. That's why it's only 16 games! I guess I could play competitive more, I was a Gold Nova 3 before it disappeared.
dammn. you should play more comp, put that bad boy to use

Ludono

Looking at you guys set ups you have so much more space than I do when it comes to mouse space.

Eh, I've got like maybe a foot of space each way? Maybe that's why I roll at such high DPI/Sens xD

I've been trying to do this Cobble mission for days now, I literally cannot get a game on cobble..... :(

Omega

Banned
Don't worry I don't have a knife either. Hell the nicest thing I have that I didn't straight up buy is a MW Stat Trak USP-S Guardian. Whats worse though is that chipotle ran out of burritos today, I mean how does that happen?

I have a knife, but it's just a gut knife vanilla. bought it with the money I got from selling my XBL account.

M9 Bayo slaughter is my most wanted knife. I've actually considered numerous times buying it with real money. Huntsman slaughter is next in line.

then probably the Karambit. I was actually PMing K.Sabot awhile back because I was thinking about it, but ultimately decided not to as I wanted to make sure I had money to build a PC...which I have still yet to do.

Ludono

Had a bad day so decided to blow $5 and open two Vanguard cases.... lo and behold here's what I got in the second one :O

Do I sell it? Try and trade? I figure I should dispose of it while the value is still high?

Omega

Banned
sell it. buy a regular wasteland if you like the skin.

stattraks are pointless IMO, unless it's a knife.

edit - you made me decide to test my luck on some cases. I get this message

4lvA6e3.png

which is the same thing I got last time when I tried to add $5 that Valve charged me for and I never got. I think I might just uninstall steam if they charge me another $5 while they tell me to log out and log back in for my money to show up.

Ludono

sell it. buy a regular wasteland if you like the skin.

stattraks are pointless IMO, unless it's a knife.

Tried it out in DM and I actually kind of like it, but that $90 selling price on the market right now O_O

Yeah.... I don't think I like it THAT much XD

ChrisW

the luck in here is killing me

Best thing i've gotten is a £15 skin from a mission drop, don't think i've ever gotten anything good from a case. But because of Odah's luck and the Griffin situation, I bought a key and instantly regretted it =/

udiie

Best thing i've gotten is a £15 skin from a mission drop, don't think i've ever gotten anything good from a case. But because of Odah's luck and the Griffin situation, I bought a key and instantly regretted it =/

i got a few and instantly regretted it. fucking ticker trickled over a p250 cartel.

Spookie

I've opened maybe 15 chests? Trash out of all of them. Valve need to get the treasures system in to CS:GO, it's vastly superior and doesn't leave you feeling like a cunt. :/

Odah

Banned
Dayum all these great knives!

I can welcome myself to the knife club aswell now! #hype :D

congrats to Bagel for winning the M4 Basilisk!

also Cools can I haz usp? :< I legitimately won it, no riggerino I swer

CoolS

Dayum all these great knives!

I can welcome myself to the knife club aswell now! #hype :D

congrats to Bagel for winning the M4 Basilisk!

also Cools can I haz usp? :< I legitimately won it, no riggerino I swer

You can send me a Trade Request, I am at work and can't untill tonight.

MayMay

Banned
All those knives, so jealous ;__;

In other news I requested to change my username on here... so I hope that works out like I planned it.

garath

Wow. Lots of luck for sure in here. I've only opened a few cases. I still refuse to spend money. I profit off of drops and cards. My steam ecosystem is sans real money lol.

My best skin was a factory new something that sold for $10 heh.

Morzak

All those skins... Still have no skin for AK/M4A/AWP etc. Good thing that I don't really care that much about cosmetics in games or I would have gotten mad at the shit that are my Operation Vanguard drops.

cresto

Had a bad day so decided to blow $5 and open two Vanguard cases.... lo and behold here's what I got in the second one :O

Do I sell it? Try and trade? I figure I should dispose of it while the value is still high?

Im jeally. I would kill for a stat trak AK or M4. I was one away from a basalisk stat trak m4a1 and I almost punched through my desk.

Is it show off our knives time? :D

<3
Dis, dis is my fav type of knife
What do we have here? :)

FQWPAGd.jpg

These colors are insanely cool, man! SO LUCKY

garath

Do different cases have different drop rates? If I wanted to open a few cases what would be best among what I have?

- Vanguard (4)
- Phoenix (1)
- Huntsman (1)
- esports summer 2014 (2)
- CS:GO Weapon case 2 (1)

MayMay

Banned
I didnt open a case in forever, all this knive hype makes me open one..

Vanguard or Phoenix? Might as well open the Phoenix so I can get another Tec-9 Sandstorm for the collection

Edit: OH BABY
9db5df549b.jpg

Lol ;__;

MayMay

Banned
Opened another and got a FN Stattrack Glock Grinder (worth 7,50€), well at least I earned the money back I spent..

No knive though.

Lourio

Feel left out, here's my knife :p

Knife.png

And bonus, my newly acquired AWP.

AWP.png

Both battle scarred.

Is anyone aware of an 'external' demo viewer/player. Basically I want to watch my demos but have the flexibilty to view them outside my CS:GO client. Has anyone tried this? Demo Browser v3.0

For anyone curious - I had no luck using this player, just constantly throwing out errors - I lost patience trying to figure it out lol

CoolS

Opened another and got a FN Stattrack Glock Grinder (worth 7,50€), well at least I earned the money back I spent..

No knive though.

That's quite nice though. Depending on the pattern I'd actually use that for my armor buy entry kills as T.

And I was thinking back to our game on inferno yesterday. We had to eco as CT and decided to rush them with pistols in mid and banana. Shit was crazy, grenades raining in, the other team didn't expect it at all. I managed to kill the AWP on T slope since he was focused on Banana, picked up the gun, turned around and managed to get a flick on the guy coming from second mid. And then the round was already over.
I love these kind of plays, when they work they make sou and your team feel really badass.

Or our Pistol round as CT. We were holding B with 2 man. Action starts to happen around A but no bomb spotted so we kept our positions. Then Ts appear in Banana so I focus my atttention in that direction. Suddenly Xizk calls that one T went into arch and around CT or speedway. I turn around, and one second later the guy jumps around the corner trying to flank us on B. I pop his head and start to rotate to A because the bomb was spotted or dropped there. It's simple stuff but getting a good call from your teammate that helps you survive and even get the kill like that is so much fun and really shows that communication is key to this game.

Top Bottom