• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Odah

Banned
786504b168.jpg

I still can't believe I made profit from a case opening!
I opened like 20-25 cases (my biggest opening ever to celebrate my big winnings in betting from last weekend) and in the second last case this baby was in it :p

Maybe I'm gonna try and trade it to a Karambit Forest DDpat FT but that's going to be hard though.

CoolS

I wanna load up my Steam wallet and open all my cases now...
Same. I have 6 or 7 cases that all arent teally wirth selling because their worth like 10-15cents. But I just know if I open them I'll make back maybe 1€ for 14€ spent...

ChrisW

what knife would you want if you could have any? I think I'd get the Night Gut Knife

An M9 Fade or a Butterfly Fade, a friend of mine has one which he unboxed and it's beautiful. He almost always gets a knife kill each time we play a comp match too

CoolS

I wanna load up my Steam wallet and open all my cases now...

Same. I have 6 or 7 cases that all arent teally wirth selling because their worth like 10-15cents. But I just know if I open them I'll make back maybe 1€ for 14€ spent...

Guys.

I did it.

I knew better but I just spent 10€ on keys for my esports cases. Got a bunch of MAC 10 Violetts, a crappy Scout and a USP-S skin

And then this baby appeared:

It's Well-Worn, but I'd say it looks a lot better than that. Worth 11,50€, I think this is the first time I didn't loose money on opening cases :D

Odah

Banned
alright, cus of the knife hype im gonna open 6 more cases!

lets see what I get.

Which cases should I open? I'm thinking of Breakouts since I always wanted an Cryex

Morzak

so after all the talk about opening cases I couldn't resist. Got a Stattrack Griffin MW :eek: . Debating if I should sell that thing for 48+ euros.

NeoFaff

Thanks to the people that accepted my friend requests. I'll play with you after I finish idling my library for cards and improve my aim. Currently playing like a silver but I'm nova master lol.

Opened 10 cases after reading this thread. 3 Tec 9 Sandstorms, 3 Negev Desert Strikes and some assorted garbage.

:(

I've opened around 200 cases and got shit from 190 of them :'(

Lourio

Garath, what rank are you? We should play together seeing as we are both dads :p
You east or west? I don't think I have you on my friends list.

ChrisW

Seriously, with the Griffin being a purple drop atm, I would seriously consider selling some good skins, and buying a ton of vanguard keys and cases. If you managed to get a few Griffins from it, then you could make a huge profit.

I'd do it with my case hardened, but it's the only expensive skin I have

garath

Garath, what rank are you? We should play together seeing as we are both dads :p
You east or west? I don't think I have you on my friends list.

Unranked! My youngest just turned 5 months. I can't seem to string together enough concurrent time to play matchmaking unfortunately. I'm a casual scrub for now.

Friend away though!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/garath/

East coast. I generally try to play anywhere from 30-60 min at 6:30 while my wife is putting the baby to bed. My 7 year old enjoys watching. He is sick of dust2 though. lol

Acinixys

As a Dota player and infrequent CS player I have to say that you guys are getting screwed with your cases

The chance to get the item you want is so low

In Dota each case has 6 items in it + 1/2 specials, but every time you get an item its removed from that chests drop list till youve unboxed all 6 items

So its impossible to get dupes

The CS cases are such a money making scheme :/

Lourio

Unranked! My youngest just turned 5 months. I can't seem to string together enough concurrent time to play matchmaking unfortunately. I'm a casual scrub for now.

Friend away though!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/garath/

East coast. I generally try to play anywhere from 30-60 min at 6:30 while my wife is putting the baby to bed. My 7 year old enjoys watching. He is sick of dust2 though. lol

East coast as well, I added you, im aGent`. My daughter just turned 2. Goes to bed around 8 - I usually hop on afterwards for an hour or 2 during the week.

lol, she likes to watch me play as well during the weekends. :-D

came online to buy a case and gauge how lucky i would be with exams today
turns out all signs point to yes

wish me luck today odah

Gratz on the Stattrak Ballsack :D GAF's on fire today lol

In Dota each case has 6 items in it + 1/2 specials, but every time you get an item its removed from that chests drop list till youve unboxed all 6 items
/

Wow, if this were the case with CS, I'd defintely buy more keys on a regular basis.

Odah

Banned
Hmm..I have 17€ and I want to buy a skin.

Recommendations pls

NO:

M4A4, Pistolskin, Galil, SG, SMGS, MGS, Shottys

edit; I WISH YOU LUCK UDIEEE

garath

East coast as well, I added you, im aGent`. My daughter just turned 2. Goes to bed around 8 - I usually hop on afterwards for an hour or 2 during the week.

lol, she likes to watch me play as well during the weekends. :-D

Nice :) You have a few more hours recorded than me lol. If only source tracked hours when I played that :p

I was spoiled prior to having the baby. My kid played independently or watched me play, my wife worked 3 nights a week and I'd basically get 3-4 hours 3 nights a week to play to my heart's content. Had plenty of league of legends time during those years.

The baby has killed that. Wife no longer works, we have to go to bed by 9 due to waking up every 2-3 hours and the baby is up for good around 5-6am.

Sigh. I'll be playing matchmaking when the universe allows.

Feel free to hit me up whenever. And good luck with the 2 year old :)

Everyone is having such good luck, let me try some cases.

10 Vanguard
5 Breakout

What was I thinking...

There's a new sucker is born every minute. QQ

Top Bottom