• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

JDB

Banned
CSGO, where standing still and clicking on an enemy's head with an AK does 27 damage.

QYlhXQq.png
He has a helmet for a reason.

Ludono

JUICY GAF DRAMA? :D

Also the biggest bitch here is still Mayhem who deleted me, readded me, and then deleted his friend request. </3

I actually woke up one day and decided to accept that invite, but you already deleted it lol.
Weird that you deleted me in the first place, since I was literally always nice to you.

conf is a grudgy mf

however he re-added me of his own accord when I deleted him

true love

Cause I did feel bad for saying 'no' to playing a few times and understood your frustration.

Hixx

Pros who use the same timing to cross mid on d2 are just... man, shit. How often are Na'Vi going to rush B, SK?

Hixx

** Due to a Cloud9 player forgetting his mouse at the hotel and delaying the start of the match, they were punished by TyLoo getting to choose the starting side and they lost right to 1 timeout (leaving them at 3x 30 sec timeouts for the map)

Lose 16-0 anyway lmao

baby

i like dazed as a caster. hes really insightful and doesnt sound depressed like he usually does

when is rickeh getting poached hes too good for these shitties

JDB

Banned
Just ran into a hacker in a 1v1 server that even went as far as to teleport to other arenas to spinbot them as well during the same round.

Top Bottom