• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

Hixx

ad3qupR.gif

How many times do you think I hit him

Ludono

He said was going to buck a lass, then he started going on about snooker again and I know which is more likely after he admitted to me he couldn't get it up for a "30.6 year old MILF" after drinking too much last week.

Oddly specific confy strikes again.

If you're that drunk how do you remember her age that specifically??

Stop tapping in panic -_-

But that's how you use the Kek-9

cebri.one

That's my secret. I'm always upset.

Also, someone stop NiP! I hate that team too. >_> mygod if we get an SK vs NiP finals I'm gonna sell all my skins.

Lol NiP is a nice team.

Tried overwatch today, cs is not getting replaced by that shit.
actually is fun to play, but cs is on another level

baby

Lol NiP is a nice team.

Tried overwatch today, cs is not getting replaced by that shit.
actually is fun to play, but cs is on another level

i dont think you can really get a feel for what overwatch is on a competitive level from playing it once. what i think really sets the two games apart is that overwatch is actually fun on a casual level and blizzard has consistently listened to the community

Hixx

just because i dont like hen1 or fallen doesnt mean i hate all brazilians ok confy

but ty and gj

we're not currently invading your privacy or anything

Hixx

dw confy now i wont feel like you could molest me if we go to cologne next year

it will be the other way around

BwNL0oP.png

rugioh

Banned
SBD probably drank all the Diet Dr Pepper he could get his hands on last night watching his boys take home a big win live. Good on them. I'm getting tired of this "SK losing in the grand finals to teams they would somehow beat earlier in the playoff bracket" episode though.

Top Bottom