• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

Is it normal for unranked players to not find games quickly in competitive? I can find a game in 15 seconds in casual but I can wait up to 45 minutes for matchmaking in competitive. What am I doing wrong?

Currently at 4 minutes and counting with resetting everything for the 3rd time.

JDB

Banned
Waiting more than a couple of minutes is definitely not normal. Especially if you're queuing for the more popular maps.

Waiting more than a couple of minutes is definitely not normal. Especially if you're queuing for the more popular maps.

This is so frustrating. I've played 3 matches in maybe a week and I waste an hour queing a night. Casual is fun but I like the strategy of fewer players much better.

Ludono

Yesterdays Mirage game

Hixx

gz on not being bottom

Praise Bot Eric for allowing me not to finish bottom also

-

CxUJeoZWQAA1qT1.jpg:large

Metuz has assumed his final form as Actual Anders.

Hixx

I had no idea Nuke had a flowing river next to the fence Outside.

Combine that with the high rez trees in CT spawn, what a map!

baby

I will continue to revel in the fact that the more Thorin sucks s1mple off the less impressive they look

hes sucking the skill right out of his dick

also steel leaks echofox info out of rage and its all moes fault according to reddit

Hixx

It's nice having an "analyst" who actually talks about shit that happens in the game instead of "WHAT MAKES THIS A COOL STORY IS THIS GUY PLAYED ON THIS TEAM BACK IN CS: SOURCE!" or milking map form.

rugioh

Banned
It's nice having an "analyst" who actually talks about shit that happens in the game instead of "WHAT MAKES THIS A COOL STORY IS THIS GUY PLAYED ON THIS TEAM BACK IN CS: SOURCE!" or milking map form.

Pretty much him/Fiff/YNK are the only analysts that actually break down strategies and map movements instead of just rattling off KD ratios and HLTV ratings.

Hixx

Watching Na'Vi visibly tilt is kind of awkward. When even their coach is flailing his arms about...

But seriously. Their CT here fucking sucks. How are there so many holes?

s1mple is getting stressed af at Guardian. Hard to blame him as he's not been great at holding A and even worse at the B retakes.

As I type that GuardiaN gets a 3k lmao

edit: lmfao at flamie trying to hold hands with s1mple when they win a round

Hixx

Dude rocked that half of Mirage ��

He was trying so hard to throw on Dust 2 yesterday. That round where he molotov'd me on A site then shot me -_-

edit: why are they re-doing pistol???

valde is fucking insane

Hixx

i went to look after confy said that and ludono was bottom in 3/4s of games. rip ludono

also allu's face is just pure comedy.

Ludono

Why dont u sell ur Howl? 🤔

If I have to I will but I kind of wanted to keep a few choice skins on my account, my Doppler and my Howl specifically. 1070 is expensive though so... :/

Ludono's been holding way more than his own lately though!

Confy knows whats up :D

Dude rocked that half of Mirage ��

He was trying so hard to throw on Dust 2 yesterday. That round where he molotov'd me on A site then shot me -_-

edit: why are they re-doing pistol???

valde is fucking insane

I didn't realize A site was clear!

Don't lie to make him feel better. He's shitting the bed more than Neonz 😂

I'm in a slump

i went to look after confy said that and ludono was bottom in 3/4s of games. rip ludono

also allu's face is just pure comedy.

were 2 of those games from yesterday where we played at 4 fucking AM lol

Ludono

Waited about 11 hours at the airport last night. They booked us a hotel for the night, and the bus picked us op again this morning. Just landed in Instanbul finally. Now waiting 5 more hours for our next flight to Doha.

Noiiiice. Yeah for delays that long you usually get some sort of a nice compensation, hotel for the night and flight vouchers.

Love Istanbul airport, Turkish Lounge is lit fam.

I've only been to Doha once, but as an American it was a bit sketchy

Noiiiice. Yeah for delays that long you usually get some sort of a nice compensation, hotel for the night and flight vouchers.

Love Istanbul airport, Turkish Lounge is lit fam.

I've only been to Doha once, but as an American it was a bit sketchy

Yea, I'll try to talk in my greatest Scottish accent that Hixx absolutely adores.

Hixx

He said was going to buck a lass, then he started going on about snooker again and I know which is more likely after he admitted to me he couldn't get it up for a "30.6 year old MILF" after drinking too much last week.

Oddly specific confy strikes again.

Top Bottom