• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

Hixx

SK will win easily.

If they don't win I will have Fallen as my avatar for 2 weeks and rename Frank (the goat AWP) to "confy is better than me with this"

Hixx

Astralis taking a huge gamble with those first two maps.

Fallen's mousemat... confy Christmas present, there you go mate. Get your 30.6 year old lass to get it.

Hixx

SK are playing so bad.

What the FUCK is coldzera doing there with the bomb when they know someone was just shooting from short?

rugioh

Banned
SK are playing so bad.

What the FUCK is coldzera doing there with the bomb when they know someone was just shooting from short?

Told you. I recommend this as your new avi

1480545392.7614.jpeg

Hixx

Nah. We're in prime Astralis choke territory here. If there is any team in pro CS I expect to lose from this position it is Astralis.

If they lose this next gun round it is GG imo.

rugioh

Banned
I don't get it. Their T side is always so stagnant. Why did they let TACO get B control and sit around at fountain and let him hang out to dry? Why not make a fast move to A and take the 2v1 at most there? They honestly take way too long to do anything because of their goddamn convoluted system. Yes I mad

Hixx

Fuck SK.

Taco gets a pick on B then moron Fallen decides to make it as easy as possible for Astralis by doing literally nothing.

The round where Glaive spots them trying to push into A with 6 seconds to get in, get the kills AND plant was a joke as well.

Oh fuck off blaming coldzera for that. Device did even worse but his team didn't play fucking stupid.

rugioh

Banned
Astralis picked the map yes, but SK used to be dominant on that map. Its like, is train the only map these fuckers are good at anymore? Can't play mirage anymore. Can't play overpass apparently. Can't play cbble. Can't play nuke. Can't play cache. Dust2 is a wildcard.

Phox

Banned
Recca have risen again, they soon will reclaim their rightful spot as Asia top 1 that they lost to tyloo

The world of cs will fear them once more

Hixx

I can only do great against lower ranks on anti-ecos.

Muffin Lightning Stickers dream about to go live.

Weren't they still LE and shit

Aren't you LE

Also I am seriously going to find that cunt from Inferno and get some nerds to hack his facebook

nobody messes with poshabosops

frbrr

DeKay
‏@NWDeKay
Sources: fnx leaving SK Gaming roster, fox to stand-in for ECS Season 2 Finals

surely the team will be stronger now

:D:D:D

edit: weak as fuck that they didn't even tell him themselves

rugioh

Banned
DeKay
‏@NWDeKay
Sources: fnx leaving SK Gaming roster, fox to stand-in for ECS Season 2 Finals

surely the team will be stronger now

:D:D:D

I'd wait for the full story before joining the reddit hivemind. If true then I'm becoming a NaVi fangay.

I get that everyone wants esports to be mainstream but this is one of the aspects they could have left to real sports. I think it was on an episode of Open Court where Steve Smith said the Hawks traded him and he didn't find out until they didn't let him back on the team plane

frbrr

I get that everyone wants esports to be mainstream but this is one of the aspects they could have left to real sports. I think it was on an episode of Open Court where Steve Smith said the Hawks traded him and he didn't find out until they didn't let him back on the team plane

Yeah, happens all the time in real sports, but mostly in big trades where you sacrifice a bunch of shitters to even it out. Makes more sense there. This is just a guy getting canned, once it's decided there's really no reason not to tell him.

Even Speedy isn't banned there. U are literally worse than Speedy.

One more place I can't interact with speedy, I'm heartbroken

Ludono

Weren't they still LE and shit

Aren't you LE

Also I am seriously going to find that cunt from Inferno and get some nerds to hack his facebook

nobody messes with poshabosops

I think I have to block Jay on Snapchat, things are getting weird :(

Top Bottom