• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

Phox

Banned
Rip my boy arkimonday
Everyone I play with bombs out... Even nitro will bomb out in the major.

That said imApet is now coaching clg. Last I spoke to him he was just a 2ndary coach / analysis

K brehs. Let's have some fun and try to predict who will make it to the major:

Cy3CgFNUAAA21MJ.jpg

NiP
Dignitas
HR
Envy
IMT
Faze
Godsent
G2

Hixx

If it's a bunch of bo1s then
moyes.png
glhf

Otherwise

NiP
OG
Mouz
Dig
Envy
Faze
G2
IMT (DISGUSTING)

But because it's 2016 lets go

Tyloo
RNG
OG
NiP
Dig
Faze
HR
IMT (DISGUSTING)

JDB

Banned
Considering literally anyone can beat anyone now who knows who will qualify. Anyway, here's my uneducated guess:

NiP
Godsent
Dignitas
Envyus
Faze
Cloud9
G2
Mouz

Okay, I don't realistically see Mouz making it, but one can hope.

are groups released?
Yeah without them it's kinda pointless, but whatever.

frbrr

dig
optic
nv
godsent
mouz
faze
g2
c9

with nip getting #1 on the hltv rankings their heads will be swollen and they'll think they can play d2 against na teams. plus their ct side on nuke will let them down

Hixx

It's like a week away and they still haven't even released the format.

Even the fucking players don't know (or at least flusha doesn't) which is incredible.

frbrr

Just announce format and draw the groups after the last game of the AM minor, shouldn't be that hard.

Think MLG left it until 9 days before the qualifier before announcing groups/format, and people lost their shit.
But I guess it's fine to leave it that late now, because it's EL and they can't do anything wrong ever

I asked for the picks cause I assumed it was gonna be a Swiss system again. People seemed to like it for Cologne, so logic would dictate to use it again for the next Major qualifier.

rugioh

Banned
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1spd7k5

"Honestly, many of you down know any details and probably will never know them, because the right thing to do is to keep things private to the team. So you don't need to like what we do. You don't need to support. You don't need to cheer. You don't need to like our pages. Just respect us. We're not here on vacation."

I'm sorry I ever doubted, thats my team right there #runSKG

14dallas.1.190.jpg

Top Bottom