• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

Hixx

Valve are a joke.

Fucking Faceit is over capacity.

That ESEA sub actually holding some value tonight in EU, wao.

rugioh

Banned
Trash devs. Needed a guy that left the team to reply and say they are aware of the issue lmao. ESEA went down in the afternoon so FACEIT and CEVO have been poppin.

That unveiling video was cringy as fuck.

But I think using a different name than FC Copenhagen is probably for the better ( i mean people freak out over other sports like handball wearing the Copenhagen shirt, so I can't imagine some nerds playing CS will give a better reaction), even if North is... Not a great name. But wish they would still have stuck to the traditional lion design.

North might be the worst team name ever, especially for a danish team.

Why especially for a Danish team?

Let's try and see if we can get 10 people for 10pm UK time. Just join the discord around then and I'll give it til 10:15pm and if we don't get 10 I'll give up! That's in around 8 hours from this post.

rugioh

Banned
I think I'll be able to make it in time. Gotta get a haircut once I leave work and pray it isn't crowded. 10PM UK is 5PM East Coast USA if I converted that correctly

rugioh

Banned
I was genuinely shocked that there was no drama. I thought EU 10 mans always have drama!

The ping isn't too bad for me so I'd be down for future games

Hixx

it would have been nice if my team on overpass weren't rejects from Three Lions on T side ok.

UFK8t3x.jpg

Phox

Banned
Played with 4/5 of muffin lighting a couple times. Arki and silent are both goofy so i expected silent to shit on him but a 100yr esea ban for lan dodging? Lol

JDB

Banned
Gambit vs. North

fnatic vs. G2

SK vs. HellRaisers

Virtus.Pro vs. OpTic

Na'Vi vs. mousesports

Liquid vs. EnVyUs

Astralis vs. GODSENT

FlipSid3 vs. FaZe

cHinzo

wow envyus is so lucky with these group draws playing literally against the worst team at the major omg

With the way EnvyUS are playing lately and the trade rumors, Liquid can surely surprise them. Faze got an easier matchup against Flipside lol.

cHinzo

Gambit vs. North

fnatic vs. G2

SK vs. HellRaisers

Virtus.Pro vs. OpTic

Na'Vi vs. mousesports

Liquid vs. EnVyUs

Astralis vs. GODSENT

FlipSid3 vs. FaZe

baby

Played with 4/5 of muffin lighting a couple times. Arki and silent are both goofy so i expected silent to shit on him but a 100yr esea ban for lan dodging? Lol

ban is justified in that he didnt even give his team any notice of the dodge. just left them hanging in a hotel scrambling for a 5th just before the lan. potentially couldve screwed them on travel costs

Top Bottom