• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CourtRivals Season 3 thread! Starts July 23rd

Season 3 GAF MVP

Results are only viewable after voting.

DCX

DCX
DY_nasty said:
You know you can't win a bidding war against the Barons.
Barons? Playground division Barons? Anthony " 4-17" Mason Barons? Please, College Division C money is better than Playground money anyway..

DCX

Meier

Stockton joining ACEN is unfortunate. Ricky was good for us.

Looks like another challenging match-up for them tonight...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
If two guys are smart today, then the Barons may as well plan the parade.

And this is before we make any moves involving mugsy.

Enron

Banned
OpinionatedCyborg said:
Hopefully, ACEN will be put into the College league tonight - we don't trail 2.0 by many points. I'm sick of playing these scrub teams.

How many points do you need?

DY_nasty

Make that 3 guys now.

viakado, get ready to get a bulletin up. One for tonight, one for the blockbuster deal thats about to go down.

ACEN will be in at least college D when the standings are reset. We are going to work our way up boys, with Pistol, Smush, and JAXXXX leading the charge.

DY_nasty said:
Make that 3 guys now.

viakado, get ready to get a bulletin up. One for tonight, one for the blockbuster deal thats about to go down.
tnt wants exclusive rights to the content!
NDA to all players til the page is published!:D

DY_nasty

viakado said:
tnt wants exclusive rights to the content!
NDA to all players til the page is published!:D

Nothing gets broken til after the game.

woodchuck

OpinionatedCyborg said:
Hopefully, ACEN will be put into the College league tonight - we don't trail 2.0 by many points. I'm sick of playing these scrub teams.

at least your Mark Price gets to play in a REAL division.

tonight will be the true test. Midwest looks to be a pretty good team. We choked against the HB Assassins, but hopefully the improved leadership will lead us to victory this time.

woodchuck said:

tonight will be the true test. Midwest looks to be a pretty good team. We choked against the HB Assassins, but hopefully the improved leadership will lead us to victory this time.

Shane Merrit could really kill us. Our bigs are going to have a tough time containing him.

AirBrian

woodchuck said:

Our bench > their bench though. Believe!

DY_nasty

Who the hell is DCX? And why would I add a scrub from a bum team like 2.0? They couldn't even beat ACEN.

DY_nasty

Whoops... Well w/e

broom.jpg

DCX and I haven't had any formal discussion regarding any players for the Barons.

DY_nasty

woodchuck said:
lol lol

barons are getting desperate since they realized they have to face 2.0 tomorrow

2.0 isn't even on our schedule. We've got a 10 challenge backlog before we'll even have an opening.

DCX

DCX
:D I love the faith in me to lead this team. I'm not going to make a move without discussing with the team. We have a great team that is capable of making noise not only in the GAF ranks, but in Court Rivals in general.

DCX

DY_nasty

2.0 hasn't been formally introduced to the broom yet, though many of its players still have remnants of its bitter taste in the back of their mouths. Don't worry, the janitor will get to you soon enough.

DCX

DCX
Jamesfrom818 said:
DCX has learned from the mistake of trying to trade for Anthony Mason.
Please...that was a ploy to disrupt the Barons and it work, to this day ( 4-17 )

DCX

Top Bottom