• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CourtRivals Season 3 thread! Starts July 23rd

Season 3 GAF MVP

Results are only viewable after voting.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Its okay, I think its just a 1-game logo curse. We didn't shoot bad. They just had more points. If we had more points we could've won.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
rotaryspirit said:
Did you ever stop to think that having the forward might be why things have been going better for us? Better balance and all? Well, I guess not with the starting lineup, but with the bench?

Well we did it the game before with a filler player and this game with Jho.. but whatever, I am not tripping. Jho was kind of a filler player anyways from what I understood.

Blackace

Enron said:
ACEN we all need to work on our ballhandling, lol. We had 19 TOs tonight. unacceptable!

Bol had 5 :lol Kemp had 2 Tarp had 3

Enron

Banned
woodchuck said:
ugh. acen is going to overtake 2.0 in ranking.

it's still a long season!

championship.gif

Championshiiiiip~

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
viakado said:
if boston wins one more game, they're the champs! :(
I was looking for a KG picture to respond to this with, but quit. Too many pictures are of him in green on there, and it made me kinda sad.

woodchuck

you guys had a nice little strategy. drop a player when the standings update to put you in the playground.

then add a player for the game. and if you beat them, you get a huge amount of rank points since you're a playground team beating a college team.

Blackace

woodchuck said:
you guys had a nice little strategy. drop a player when the standings update to put you in the playground.

then add a player for the game. and if you beat them, you get a huge amount of rank points since you're a playground team beating a college team.

Don't give Gil any credit for the bullshit he pulled... it was bad form, real bad form

Enron

Banned
woodchuck said:

hahaha! Ohnoz, We have been discovered!

Gil, you can come back now!

Gil?

Gil????

GIIII~IIILL???????

;_;

Hey, dont forget, we also beat another college team the night before with only NINE players on the roster.

woodchuck

this one win gave you like 30 rank points

you've had 6 quality games, and you're 3-3 in them. congrats

2.0 is 5-6 in quality games.

barons are 2-3 in quality games

Blackace

woodchuck said:

2-0 with the new look tho!

Enron

Banned
woodchuck said:

2.0 is 5-6 in quality games.

barons are 2-3 in quality games

So, basically what you are saying is that we have the best record in Quality games? :lol

Pistol Pete should be in early consideration for 6th man, at the very least.
Last game's stats:
Code:
P. Maravich  	G  	7 - 15  	4 - 7  	1 - 1  	2  	10  	12  	4  	1  	1  	1  	19
Yes, 12 rebounds, 19 points, 4 assists, and only one turnover.

woodchuck

Enron said:
2.0 = under .500

barons = under .500

acen = .500

one of these things is not like the other~

yeah, and after 5 quality games, 2.0 was 3-2 also. (4-2 after 6 quality games)

we'll see after acen plays more quality games.

N-Bomb

Wow, the haters are spewing more wierd numbers than the Bush administration's scientists... :eek:

Face it: acen is b-ball!

Enron

Banned
woodchuck said:
yeah, and after 5 quality games, 2.0 was 3-2 also. (4-2 after 6 quality games)

we'll see after acen plays more quality games.

Indeed we shall! acen is up to the challenge! Nothing can stop us except blow and hookers!

Rodeo Clown said:
Slava wouldn't need to whore himself out if he would work out.

for one, Slava HAS been working out nonstop since being screwed over by DyNasty and the Barons.

and for two, even without practicing Slava was averaging 12 and 10 and beasting. C'mon we talking about practice?

Blackace

Rodeo Clown said:
FOYE 4 SOMETHING.

I'm starting the campaign now.

9 out of his 12 kids think that Kemp is a GREAT father!

Kemp 4 Father of the Year!

Meier

2.0 is definitely struggling lately. Wish we could beat up on a playground team or two... must feel good. What's it like ACEN?

On the plus side, Reggie's been on a tear lately -- the beast has been let out of his cage.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Blackace said:
9 out of his 12 kids think that Kemp is a GREAT father!

Kemp 4 Father of the Year!
Foye is integral to the success of the Barons and should be included in various end of the year categories.

You missed the number 4 pun with Foye. I'm disappointed.

Blackace

Rodeo Clown said:
You missed the number 4 pun with Foye. I'm disappointed.

I caught.. but Kemp 40 Father of the Year doesn't sound right unless you are counting his kids..

Enron

Banned
Meier said:
2.0 is definitely struggling lately. Wish we could beat up on a playground team or two... must feel good. What's it like ACEN?

On the plus side, Reggie's been on a tear lately -- the beast has been let out of his cage.

Ever since we moved up, we havent been playing playground teams! So suck it!

OH SHIT NEW LOGO

Jeromes is willing to bite the bullet and goto the bench if it will help the team, however what Jerome brings to the table must be filled.

EDIT: The bench could use a defensive presence.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Not a day goes by where I don't lament over my decision to cut Slava. But the fact that he wasn't practicing was causing problems everywhere. He's the Euro Zack Randolph. The hookers in the parking lot, the blow in the locker rooms...

al_pacino_4_normal.jpg

"HE WAS TEARING THIS TEAM APART!!!"

In other news, Randy Foye and the new addition Anthony Randolph got into a heated argument after the game.

Jerome says leave Zach Randolph out of this!! Zach is a follower and doesn't know better, Slava just hates authority, practice and the fact Jerome is better than he is.

N-Bomb

The Frankman said:
Jeromes is willing to bite the bullet and goto the bench if it will help the team, however what Jerome brings to the table must be filled.

EDIT: The bench could use a defensive presence.

Unfortunately nothing can help 'the team', futile symbolic gestures included!

DY_nasty said:
Not a day goes by where I don't lament over my decision to cut Slava. But the fact that he wasn't practicing was causing problems everywhere. He's the Euro Zack Randolph. The hookers in the parking lot, the blow in the locker rooms...

al_pacino_4_normal.jpg

"HE WAS TEARING THIS TEAM APART!!!"

In other news, Randy Foye and the new addition Anthony Randolph got into a heated argument after the game.

my client is willing to come back. I mean, why wouldn't he want to play for the Barons? They have as good a chance as anyone to win the title!

Top Bottom